For more than 97 years, Signal Multimedia has carried the banner of responsible community journalism in the Santa Clarita Valley. In print, online and mobile we have the largest SCV audience available. We feature our daily newspaper, social media, the largest and fastest growing website www.signalscv.com and a number of niche publications including the SCV’s only B2B publication the Santa Clarita Valley Business Journal. We have always generously supported worthy non-profit organizations as they are a large part of our community. To better facilitate our partnerships with nonprofits, clubs and organizations we ask you review the information below and fill out the required criteria. Signal Multimedia can help you in getting out the word about your organization or event in the following ways.
- Sponsorships: Request sponsorship of your event or organization through a trade or sponsorship agreement and receive in-kind advertising. For more information, click “Submission”
- Newsroom Coverage: For the possibility of Signal Multimedia covering your event or writing a story about your organization, please submit a press release to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Advertising: To get more information about purchasing advertising about your organization or event, please call 661-287-5575.
Thank you for contacting us about a possible media partnership with Signal Multimedia. Our goal is to reach target markets through events that provide educational, entertainment or cultural experiences relevant to our readers’ lives while making a positive difference in our community. Signal Multimedia receives many sponsorship requests each month. All of these requests are reviewed by our Executive Staff. Our staff looks at each request and a decision is made based on certain criteria and available resources. Signal Multimedia will partner with as many organizations as possible within our guidelines and budget. Signal Multimedia will not support events, programs or initiatives that discriminate against, denigrate, exclude or offend minorities. For Signal Multimedia to consider a sponsorship or partnership agreement, an event, or program, the criteria below must be met. Criteria for Support:
- Make a positive difference in the Santa Clarita Valley.
- Be produced by or benefit a local non-profit organization.
- Have an application submitted by an officially authorized representative of the charitable organization.
- Provide positive visibility for Signal Multimedia.
- Subscribe to the Signal newspaper or e-edition.
- The Signal will be the sole newspaper sponsor.
- Submit sponsorship request 90 days prior to event date.
With the volume of events held each year in the Santa Clarita Valley, it is difficult to create a policy that applies to each event. Instead, we offer the following guidelines for your review.