26330 Diamond Place, St. 100-200
Santa Clarita, CA, 91350
Main Desk: 661-259-1234
Employee greets and serves guests, prepares food and maintains food safety and sanitation standards. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
Tasks and responsibilities*:
• Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests and preparing their orders.
• Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains them to guests accurately.
• Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and makes change.
• Clean and sanitize work areas, equipment, utensils, dishes, or silverware.
• Wash, peel, and cut various foods, such as vegetables, to prepare for cooking or serving.
• Mix ingredients for salads.
• Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean up.
• Wrap, weigh, label and price cuts of meat.
• Prepare special cuts of meat ordered by customers.
• Cut, trim, bone, tie, and grind meats, such as beef, pork, poultry, and to prepare meat in cooking form.
Experience & skills: Previous experience required. Ability to understand and implement written and verbal instruction. Basic math skills.
Physical: Must be able to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Please do not call the store re: this position. Brief description of your experience and contact information should be sent to e-mail address: [email protected] After review, hiring manager will respond with questions and/or interview time.
As our community recovers from the COVID-19 crisis, we expect an increase in the need for service to support seniors at home. Visiting Angels is hiring now in anticipation of that need. The services our Caregivers assist people with include errands, meal prep, light housekeeping, fall prevention, and some clients need help with dressing, bathing and personal hygiene. We offer flexible schedules with shifts as small as 4 hours, $14.25 per hour and benefits.
We are currently conducting our interviews and orientation and training remotely via video conference for the protection of our employees.
You can apply online at https://vavalencia.clearcareonline.com/apply/
Email [email protected] or call us at 661-263-2273 if you have questions.
Job Description/Requirements: Heavy duty truck mechanic with tools needed.
Contact: Dennis Verner
Email: [email protected]
Address: 26000 Springbrook Ave, #101, Santa Clarita, CA 91350