120 N Topanga Canyon Blvd #109
Topanga, CA 90290
Santa Clarita artist Idelle Tyzbir is pleased to announce her newest showing titled ‘Women at Work’ along with three other artists and in 5 mediums! Patrick Ramsey-photography, Carol Carpenter-paintings on silk, Zoe Topsfield-glass, and Tyzbir’s-mixed media metal sculptures and watercolor paintings. In addition to the work you expect from her, she has created a statement piece on social ills titled Airing Out The Dirty Laundry.
Artist statement about Airing Out the Dirty Laundry:
Social evils are frequently hidden from view. It is imperative that we all play a part in seeing, reporting and preventing them
“How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” – Anne Frank
- Child Abuse: “What you don’t see can hurt me”
- Spousal Abuse: “He/She said it wouldn’t happen again.”
“You are worth it, get out.”
- Sex Trafficking: “People were created to be loved.
Things were created to be used.”
- Corruption: Power doesn’t corrupt people, people corrupt power.
- Cheating: “Cheating is not an accident, it is a choice.”
- Abuse of Power: The unseen damage is real.
- Slander: “Slander is murder with words.” Verbal hit and run.
- Deception: Trust unravels.
Topanga Canyon Gallery Studio Tour June 2nd and 3rd! Fantastic art for purchase.
Purchase the map online at the Topanga Canyon Gallery website, ( topangacanyongallery.com ), or in the Gallery and drive all around Topanga Canyon to see the Artist Studios. So much fun! Most studios are housing multiple artists. The event brings in 400-500 people every year. There is a celebratory event at the Gallery Saturday evening.