3620 Antelope Woods Rd
Acton, CA 93510
California Senate Bill 1263 attacks the property rights of rural property owners whose land is not connected to a municipal water system. Los Angeles County continues to require outrageously high well yield requirements. Legal action is being considered to challenge these laws and policies. Guest speakers will be:
• Damien M. Schiff and Jeremy Talcott, Attorneys with the Pacific Legal Foundation.
A panel of local leaders will be available for discussion of water and other rural property rights issues. Panelists include:
• Don Henry, President, Agua Dulce Town Council
• Tom Costan, President, Acton Town Council
• Mark Distaso, Acton Agua Dulce School District Board of Trustees
• Jacki Ayer, Save Our Rural Town Board
• Vance Pomeroy, Juniper Hills Town Council
Community meeting is free and open to the public.