Nineteen classified employees in the William S. Hart Union School District were honored by the district’s governing board Wednesday night.
Employees honored included custodians, office managers, secretaries, campus supervisors, health technicians, therapists and more. Every school and the district office were represented, according to the Hart District.
Dave Caldwell, public relations officer for the Hart District, said Employees of the Year were nominated by their fellow colleagues.
The 19 employees chosen this year were selected based on personal growth, commitment, personal attributes and professional skills.
Employees of the Year honored Wednesday night included:
- Alicia Ruiz, School Office Manager, Academy of the Canyons
- Maria O’Connor, District Translator II, Administrative Center
- Elaine Barker, Lead Campus Supervisor, Arroyo Seco Junior High
- Rosa Villanueva, Bilingual Instructional Assistant, Bowman High School
- Judy Castilla, Custodian, Canyon High School
- Tenita Gatewood, Accounting Technician I, Career Visions Center
- Kathleen Lindgreen, Program Specialist, Golden Oak Adult School
- Sandra Herrera, Secretary, Golden Valley High School
- Cyndi Trudeau, School Office Manager, Hart High School
- Bernardo Silvestre, Plant Manager, La Mesa Junior High School
- Heidi Czerniakowski, Instructional Assistant, Learning Post
- Jennifer Perez, Student Store Clerk, Placerita Junior High School
- Kathy Anderson, Instructional Assistant, Rancho Pico Junior High School
- Jim Biehahn, Campus Supervisor, Rio Norte Junior High School
- Stephanie Migdol, Secretary, Saugus High School
- Lourdes Isaacson, School Office Manager, Seqouia Charter School
- Rodrigo Mendoza, Custodian, Sierra Vista Junior High School
- Kim Wilczynski, School Office Manager, Valencia High School
- Ronaldo Garcia, Lead Custodian, West Ranch High School
On Twitter as @_ChristinaCox_