Teenager transported to hospital after computer catches fire in Castaic
By Nikolas Samuels
Sunday, May 14th, 2017

A 13-year-old boy was transported to the hospital for precautionary measures after a computer caught fire at the Paradise Ranch Mobile Home Community in Castaic late Saturday night.

“A candle caught a computer on fire,” said Supervisor Melanie Flores with the L.A. County Fire Department. “A 13-year-old male was in the house at the time.”

The incident was reported around 11:02 p.m. The fire, that took place in a mobile home, was no longer active by the time fire officials responded to it.

About the author

Nikolas Samuels

Nikolas Samuels

Teenager transported to hospital after computer catches fire in Castaic

A 13-year-old boy was transported to the hospital for precautionary measures after a computer caught fire at the Paradise Ranch Mobile Home Community in Castaic late Saturday night.

“A candle caught a computer on fire,” said Supervisor Melanie Flores with the L.A. County Fire Department. “A 13-year-old male was in the house at the time.”

The incident was reported around 11:02 p.m. The fire, that took place in a mobile home, was no longer active by the time fire officials responded to it.