The Santa Clarita Valley Business Journal hosted its inaugural Technology Awards on Thursday, at the Sharon Disney Lund Dance Theater on California Institute of the Arts.
CalArts also had students’ artwork on display. The SCVBJ recognized six companies and two individuals, including Stratasys Direct Manufacturing’s selection as Tech Company of the Year and Scott Capistrano’s selection as CEO of the Year. The SCVBJ’s other honorees:
- Alfred Mann Foundation (Visionary Excellence)
- Kaiser Permanente (Excellence in Innovation)
- Swihart Studios (Excellence in Creativity)
- NTS (Excellence in Engineering)
- Gamma Alloys (On the Cutting Edge)
- Jeremy Stepan (Techie of the Year)