A Valencia man arrested on suspicion of indecent exposure pleaded not guilty in court Friday.
Luciano Novellino, 58, appeared in court at the Santa Clarita Courthouse where he entered his plea, said Paul Eakins, spokesman for the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office.
Deputies with the Santa Clarita Valley Sheriff’s Station arrested Novellino early Thursday evening on suspicion of indecent exposure, a misdemeanor.
Their investigation got underway early last month, culminating in a warrant being issued for Novellino’s arrest.
“Novellino was charged on July 11 with three misdemeanor counts of indecent exposure, according to court records,” Eakins said.
On Friday, he pleaded not guilty with bail set at $30,000.
A pretrial hearing is scheduled for Aug. 14 in Department 2, at the Santa Clarita Courthouse.
On Twitter @jamesarthurholt