As we grow older, we can see and feel our bodies growing weaker and more brittle. We might find ourselves sitting down more often, catching our breath or even making excuses so that we don’t have to exert ourselves. This isn’t really an uncommon phenomenon, but that doesn’t mean that we have to accept this as an unavoidable part of life.
In fact, many of us might have seen and admired elder folks who are still spry and active in their golden years. They’re the center of the community, or of their own family circle. They can run around with their grandkids or at least be properly involved in their lives. The best part, however, is probably that these folks don’t have to be dependent on anyone else for their physical or even emotional well-being. They’re perfectly capable of living fulfilling and productive lives on their own, which is also great for their mental health status.
Of course, we’d love to have a future like that to look forward to; without the burden of aching joints or weak bones. At the same time, we’d also like to prevent our skin from having too many wrinkles, and gain healthy hair plus nails into the bargain. While the perfect body might not always be a possibility, getting enough collagen in our daily diet will probably go a long way. This is where the Marine Collagen Peptides come in. With an option like this, we might be having a fun, active future instead of having to deal with a frail body. Let’s have a closer look at these peptides and see what they have to offer:
About Marine Collagen Peptides
Marine Collagen Peptides are a new sort of collagen supplement. They come in the form of a capsule, which makes it easy to carry them around and consume at work or home. Moreover, it’s apparently a holistic formula that can help us in enhancing our overall health. The collagen here comes from grass-fed beef, containing both type I and type III hydrolyzed collagen. According to the manufacturers behind this offering, it might just take one capsule a day to give our body a decent amount of collagen.
We can place an order for Marine Collagen Peptides through its official platform at TryCollagen.net. Any other platform will not be so reliable; even if we can find this offering elsewhere, it will probably either be more expensive or a knockoff, possibly harmful version.
The Working of Marine Collagen Peptides
The working of these peptides is pretty straightforward; they give our body a 1000 milligrams of collagen every single day when we consume it. No matter what time we consume this supplement, it would help us along the way to better health.
According to the company behind Marine Collagen Peptides, one can consume their daily capsule at any time of the day and night. While there’s no fixed time, it is highly recommended that we’re consistent in taking these capsules and don’t skip any days. This practice will help us gain the most benefits from the Marine Collagen Peptides. It might help if we picked a convenient time slot for each day and made sure to consume our daily capsule during this period.
Ingredients of Marine Collagen Peptides
When we want to know how any kind of supplement works, we first have to look at the ingredients it contains. Fortunately, the people behind Marine Collagen Peptides have been transparent enough to tell us the ingredients inside them. There are only two ingredients at work here; collagen and black pepper. There’s about a 1000 mg of marine college in each serving, with a certain ratio of black pepper as well. However, the exact dosage of black pepper is not listed on the label.
The black pepper was probably added to increase the bioavailability of the collagen, though such an ingredient is not usually seen in collagen supplements. There’s also a bit of gelatin used for making the capsule shell.
Collagen Peptides Ingredients
Collagen Peptides contains two active ingredients, including 1,000mg of marine collagen and an unlisted dosage of black pepper extract. The collagen is probably from bovine sources, despite the name. However, the most important factor here is that the two most common types of collagen (types I and III) are included in the formula.
The working of these types of collagen is also important, as they have different roles and different benefits. Let’s have a closer look at each kind now:
- Type I Collagen: This type is in the tendons, skin, and bones of our body. It’s one of the most common proteins within us, and is necessary for several purposes. When we have a decent amount of Type I collagen, especially from a supplement, we can enhance the health of our hair, skin, nails, joints and bones.
- Type III Collagen: This is present in our bodies at almost the same level as Type I collagen. It’s present in the connective tissues, organs, and intestine. When we have enough Type III collagen, we can see better overall health if there are no other factors to mess with our health.
Both these types of collagen have plenty of amino acids in them. Amino acids are also called building blocks of protein, so they’re essential for good physical health. Peptides, however, are building blocks for both proteins and amino acids. When we get peptides through this supplement, we get better wellness and health.
Why We Should Take the Marine Collagen Peptides
The reasons for taking Marine Collagen Peptides are multifold and varied. Making these a part of our daily routine isn’t difficult, but we should ideally be consulting an experienced doctor before making any changes. We never know whether our current medication or a preexisting condition might make certain ingredients harmful for us.
Once we do get the green light from our doctor, though, here are just a few upsides to expect when we start taking the Marine Collagen Peptides on a regular basis:
- The Marine Collagen Peptides are made using grass-fed beef, which is good news for those who are conscious about their animal–sourced food. The beef it uses is also said to be pasture-raised and cage-free, with no antibiotics to make them larger
- The facility that manufactures the Marine Collagen Peptides has many certifications and holds itself up to a high standard
- The types of collagen inside the Marine Collagen Peptides are the types most commonly found in the human body.
- Taking the Marine Collagen Peptides is a way to support our overall health, which means that our skin, hair, and nails could improve in appearance. The ingredients also work well for maintaining a healthy gut, liver, bones, joints, and much more.
- The Marine Collagen Peptides don’t have any flavor, natural or artificial. This is just as well, since many folks don’t really like having any taste in their supplements. Even if one person likes a certain flavor, not everyone might feel the same. By keeping their product unflavored, the company behind these peptides has ensured that the maximum number of people can easily take the capsules.
- The capsule form is also a nice factor; it means that we can pop them in a pill box or put the whole bottle in a pocket without worrying about spills, leakages, etc. With a powder supplement, we risk spilling powder and also messing up the dose each time. With a simple capsule form, all we need is a glass of water and a couple of seconds to wash the supplement down.
- The hydrolyzed form of collagen inside the Marine Collagen Peptides means that the collagen is broken into short chains. These chains are called peptides, and make it easier for the body to utilize the collagen and benefit from it. This way, the formula becomes more effective than other collagen supplements we can find on the market.
- Since the collagen is broken down in this supplement, it neutralizes any smell that might otherwise put customers off. The lack of smell and taste means that we can also stir the capsule into a drink or anything else we like without noting a difference.
- The shelf life of the Marine Collagen Peptides is around 5 years when stored properly. Once opened, we should be storing these capsules in a moisture-free, dry, and cool place that doesn’t get direct sunlight.
- There are some great discounts available when we buy the bulk packages of Marine Collagen Peptides. Moreover, each purchase is protected by a 30-day guarantee. If we have any issues with the product, we can always return it and get our money back within this time period.
- There seem to be a decent amount of positive reviews for Marine Collagen Peptides online. This shows us that there are a lot of genuine users who have ordered this supplement and gained a lot of benefits from it.
- If the Marine Collagen Peptides work as intended, many people will be able to feel younger and more energetic from the collagen infusion. This will allow them to live life on their own terms, which will probably make them happier, more positive, and less likely to be depressed.
- The main ingredient of Marine Collagen Peptides is collagen, and we can’t argue that it’s a great substance for our bodies. If someone has any doubts on this count, there are several scientific studies they can look up to get reassurance about the benefits of collagen.
Possible Downsides of the Marine Collagen Peptides
While the advantages of taking the Marine Collagen Peptides are high in number, we do have to take a look at the possible disadvantages. No supplement or medication is perfect, so we have to look at all aspects before making a final decision. Below are some points that might prevent us from purchasing these capsules or at least hesitate a little beforehand:
- Since the collagen here is sourced from beef, this means that the capsules aren’t suitable for those on certain diets or those who follow specific religious practices. Orthodox Jews and Muslims, for instance, won’t be able to consume the Marine Collagen Peptides if the beef used is not according to their religious standards.
- Those following a vegetarian or vegan diet will also not be able to take the Marine Collagen Peptides
- While the Marine Collagen Peptides have ‘marine’ in their title, their collagen actually comes from bovine sources. This might be seen as misleading information, so one should read the label carefully before making any purchases
- There might be some allergy concerns with taking Marine Collagen Peptides. First, the hydrolyzed bovine itself might be problematic for people with certain conditions. Plus, it’s made in a facility which also uses soy, wheat, peanuts, and tree nuts in its manufacturing processes. These are pretty common allergies, so we should be careful to visit a doctor beforehand and get the go-ahead before proceeding any further
- It should also be noted that the Marine Collagen Peptides are only for use by those who are over 18 years of age.
The Pricing of Marine Collagen Peptides
Before we place an order for anything at all, we naturally want to know the price it’s going for. The unit price for one bottle of Marine Collagen Peptides is around $59. This is a daily good deal in itself, as the website tells us that buying the collagen and the amino acids separately will cost much more than this.
For those who still think that this is an inaccessible price, there are still some excellent bulk deals that lower the price by a significant amount. For instance, we can purchase three bottles for $43 each or five bottles for $39.60 each. This is a decent reduction, so we might look around and see if our friends would like to combine their orders. If not, we can always make the investment and stock up for the long run.
Every bottle of Marine Collagen Peptides contains 30 capsules. This is around a month’s supply, so we should be taking the capsules regularly in order to see the benefits as soon as possible.
There might be some limitations on who can consume the Marine Collagen Peptides, but we can’t deny that it seems like a viable offering. The money-back policy is a promising one, while the short ingredient list is even more reassuring. Let’s hop onto the official website for Marine Collagen Peptides and place an order to start our healthy journey right away!