Tanto knives are something everyone wants to have because they are easy to carry and make excellent gear when traveling. With a Tanto knife, one can use it for hunting, cutting, and ensuring safety on unfamiliar roads. But having a real and sharp Tanto knife may cost a lot. Right? Well, no. The Tanto knife is now available for a 66% discounted rate, and anyone can benefit from the offer by making a purchase right now.
What is a Tanto Knife?
The Tanto knife has a short, sword-type sharp blade with a handle that can be carried in a pocket. The knife has fixed balance performance and comes with EDC convenience. It is unbreakable and a must to have. The knife can be hung, put in the pocket, around the neck, and hooked to the backpack. People who like to go on adventurous treks can use the knife for hunting, cutting, and more.
Who is the maker of the Tanto Knife?
Ed Halligan is the maker of the Tanto knife. He is a custom knifemaker with years of experience in blade-smiting, stock removal, and art. Ed Halligan has come up with bold and unique knives. He can make a wide range of knives, from self-defense to custom folded knives. He is also occasionally involved in the making of antique-styled knives. The best part of Ed Halligan knives is they are hand-made from scratch till the end. As a result, they are sharp and do their job quite well.
What are the features of the Tanto Knife?
Tanto knives are a must-have because they are sturdy, strong, durable, and attractive. Here are some of the amazing features:
- Sharp Blade: The blades of the Tanto knife are quite sharp. The blade is 3.5in long and has wide serrations.
- Strong Build: The knife is built to last. It is as tough as a nail. The knife can take up all the wear and tear. It is made for rough handling. The knife is built using 8Cr13MoV steel.
- Dimension: The Tanto knife is 7.25in long and weighs two ounces.
- Accessories: The knife comes with a tactical sheath with a belt clip.
- Sheath Retention: The Tanto knife has exceptional sheath retention that ensures the safety of the user. Though the blades are sharp, the knife is designed to ensure the user’s hands are safe when using the knife for cutting.
What are the benefits of the Tanto Knife?
The Tanto knife has been used by people for years for stabbing, removing stickers, tearing papers, and more. They make a perfect accessory when it comes to having something like a self-defense tool. Tanto knives look stylish to have. Here are some of the benefits of the Tanto knife:
- Perfect for Stabbing: The blade of a Tanto knife is sharp enough to execute stabbing. The knife can be used for stabbing food, paper, and even boxes.
- Easy to Carry: The Tanto knives are easy to carry around. They can be put in a pocket, hung around the neck, kept in a handbag.
- Stylish Appeal: The Tanto knives have a stylish look, which is why some people like to have them hung around their necks. Some people even have them in their cars as decorative pieces.
- Sturdy: The build of a Tanto knife is sturdy. The knife is designed to last a long time. Though a Tanto knife is small in size, its maker has left no rock unturned to ensure the long life of the knife.
- Self Defense Tool: The knife makes a perfect self-defense tool because it is sharp and easy to carry. The knife can be carried secretly in the pocket and even in a handbag. It is easy to use and works well in scaring away wrongdoers.
- Sharp: Although the Tanto knives are short, they have sharp blades to carry out all types of cutting and stabbing. The blade of the knife is strong and sturdy. It won’t break even if it is used for stabbing a stone.
- Cost-Effective: Tanto knives are not expensive to have. In fact, the knife is available to buy at discounted rates right now, and anyone can take advantage of it. The price of a Tanto knife, however, may vary from maker to maker. Ed Halligan’s Tanto Knife is right now available for a 66% discount. Anyone can get out of the deal by visiting the official website.
What are the disadvantages of a Tanto knife?
Anyone planning to buy a Tanto knife should be thoroughly aware of the advantages and disadvantages of the Tanto knife. There is so much one can expect to do with a Tanto knife, but still, one may not be able to do a lot. Here are some of the drawbacks of the Tanto knife:
- Not Suitable for Skinning: Though the blades of the Tanto knife are sharp enough for stabbing and hunting, they are not suitable for skinning. A user of a Tanto knife might be able to hunt an animal with the knife but won’t be able to remove its skin. So, hunting goes to waste if it is for surviving in a forest. The Tanto Knives don’t have a curved belly that is used for skinning. Forget contouring animals, and one may not even be able to peel a potato with it.
- Sharpening Difficulty: The Tanto knife is somewhat difficult to sharpen. Only experts can sharpen tanto blades. So, next time the Tanto knife loses its sharpness, one may have to visit an expert to do the needful.
These are the two drawbacks that should be considered when buying a Tanto knife. On the other hand, a Tanto knife makes a perfect accessory that is stylish, useful, and protective. Apart from the above two points, there is no reason not to invest in the Tanto knife.
Tanto knives, in fact, are available at a discounted rate with a 60-day money-back guarantee. Anyone who has never tried the Tanto knife before should make the best out of the offer.
Where to buy a Tanto Knife?
The Tanto knife can be bought online by visiting its official website. The knife is available at a 66% discount for a limited time period or until the stock lasts. The knife bought from the manufacturer’s website is always authentic and original. One can place an order by visiting the official website and paying online. The delivery of the product can be expected in seven working days. The knife is shipped directly from the warehouse in Plano, Texas, US. The manufacturer ships via USPS and DHL. It also provides tracking numbers through email to the buyers.
Shipping and pricing
The manufacturer is offering a discount on different packages as mentioned below:
- One Tanto Knife: People interested in buying one Tanto knife will have to pay $24.95.
- Two Tanto Knife: Buyers interested in placing an order for two Tanto knives will have to pay a total of $48.
- Three Tanto Knife: The package is famous and regarded as the best deal, as the buyers get three knives for only $66 or $22 each.
- Four Tanto Knives: A set of four Tanto knives is available for a total of $96.
- Five Tanto+1 Free: Anyone interested in buying a Tanto knife in bulk can benefit from the offer. The manufacturer is offering five Tanto knives, with one free for a total price of $126 or $21/each.
- Ten Tanto Knives: A bunch of ten Tanto Knives will cost buyers $210.
The manufacturer of the Tanto knife is offering the product with no hidden cost. The knives are being shipped all over the US with no extra shipping and handling costs.
The manufacturer is offering a 60-day money-back guarantee on the Tanto knife. Any disgruntled customer can raise a refund request and return the product within 60 days of buying it. The guarantee period means the product should reach back to the manufacturer within 60 days of purchasing. The best way to avail of the money-back offer is to test and try the product within five days of receiving it.
Q. Why is the Tanto knife good for stabbing?
A. The knife has a sharp and pointy blade that makes it easy to penetrate or stab almost anything. The pointed blade is strong and not easy to break.
Q. Is the sheath quality compatible with that of the knife?
A. The quality of the sheath matches with the knife quality. The sheath is as sturdy as the knife.
The Tanto knife makes a great companion when traveling to new places. The knife can be used for hunting, stabbing, tearing, and self-defense purposes. The knife is carefully designed to ensure the user’s safety without compromising on the sharpness and looks. The blades of the Tanto knife are sharp, pointed, and sturdy. It is available at a fantastic price and is a must-have for everyone.