- Boys & Girls Club of Santa Clarita Valley, for encouraging low income youth to adopt healthy lifestyles through afterschool programs, recreational sports and cooking classes;
- Bridge to Home, for expanding its Healthy Lives medical and dental programs with a health navigator while providing coordination and case management for SCV homeless individuals, connecting them with clinical care and helping to establish medical homes;
- Carousel Ranch for providing children at risk of obesity with therapy and physical exercise.
- Child and Family Center for providing counseling and school-based mental health support for children showing early signs of behavioral health problems;
- Samuel Dixon Family Health Center, for providing needed retinal screenings for low income, uninsured diabetic patients;
- Santa Clarita Valley Senior Center, for providing case management, health and wellness programming and screenings for low income seniors;
- Santa Clarita Valley Youth Project, for providing access to campus-based mental health services through support groups and peer counseling for at-risk junior high and high school students;
- and Single Mothers Outreach, for providing case management for families and coordinating social and mental health services for low income families, including single parents.