Noah’s Park Preschool morning classes fill up quickly! With a limited amount of spaces available, some families are faced with afternoon preschool as their only option. Can afternoon preschool work for you? Consider these advantages:
• Relaxing mornings to spend with your child. You can enjoy your breakfast and play together. What a great time to take it slow.
• Time to get things done with your child. You can make early doctor’s appointments, take enrichment classes, make playdates!
• Time for yourself. Alone time to get your shopping done, run your errands, and exercise, during school hours!
• Smaller class sizes. It is common for afternoon programs to have less children enrolled, which means more one-on-one attention for your child!
• Priority enrollment for the following year. If you enroll in our afternoon program, you can still get on our wait list for a morning spot. Next year, you will get to register weeks before the public, so you will have a better chance of getting into a morning spot.
What about naps? Often, our after- noon children become flexible with their nap schedules. Creative after- noon families are usually able to find a schedule that works for them.
So, is afternoon preschool right for you? The only way to know for sure is to give it a try! Starting in Fall 2019, students who register for afternoon preschool will have their $50 registration fee waived! Contact us for a tour today!
For more information, contact Cari Byers, preschool director, at [email protected] or (661) 621-6010.