After hours of in-depth analysis and research, a camolighter review was created to walk you through all the necessary information you need as regards this latest rechargeable plasma camolighter that has been trending in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia and many other countries.
Are you tired of rebuying plastic lighters that never work when you need them? Then a futuristic-looking camolighter is the perfect eco-friendly solution. With a reusable electric camolighter, you can light candles, kitchen stoves, fireworks, BBQs and more. Camolighters contain no flame or fire, have no sparks or smell and are safe to use. You only hear a high-pitched soft noise when you use the camolighter.
Lighters are one of the most used tools yet the most underrated ones. It is a useful, everyday life tool which helps in various tasks. Like any other equipment, lighters have evolved a lot over the period of time. Initially, the old flint spark and butane ones got popular. However, later on zippo lighters became famous. Currently, we have stepped into the new age of lighters– CAMOLIGHTER. This has changed the game completely.
With outdoor plasma camolighters, you can ditch your long-necked candle lighters and disposable Bics for a more revolutionary solution. Camolighter reviews understand that over time, as the butane gas inside those kinds of lighters is depleted, they become less and less effective until eventually there’s nothing left. And when you throw them away, they likely end up in a landfill.
Good thing there’s a solution to this problem: the plasma camolighter review. Not only will you be doing a tiny good deed for Earth, but you’ll also feel like a Jedi when you show it off to your friends.
As we tend to find a high-tech analogue for any household object, it’s high time to take up a rechargeable USB camolighter now! After having browsed, we have found more than 1 000 different models, many of which are of mediocre quality and are not safe. This camolighter review covers only the most reliable and hundreds of users-tested product of the category.
In an effort to cut down on waste, not to mention the frustration of dealing with finicky lighters and matches, I started looking for effective, affordable, and sustainable alternatives. And behold, the world of rechargeable, electric arc lighters revealed itself to me by CAMOLIGHTER.
Rechargeable camolighters are preferable to traditional lighters and matches for a few reasons. They’re more reliable and efficient, safer, and less wasteful and many more. As we dive into the camolighter review proper, you find out why this rechargeable USB lighter has been on the lips of anyone looking for a reliable, durable, waterproof, windproof and affordable lighter on the marketplace.
Click Here To Get The Camolighter at the Lowest Price Available
WHAT IS CAMOLIGHTER? (camolighter review)
Camolighter is essentially a self contained lightning generator which produces a windproof, waterproof flame. Yes, you read that right – waterproof. There are lots of windproof lighters out there, but all of them require fossil fuels to work. Fossil fuels are cumbersome to carry, are highly flammable, are bad for the environment, and evaporate easily. Since the Camolighter is 100% electric, and its flame is actually a plasma arc, and will stay lit even under water. Lightning still strikes while it’s raining, so why shouldn’t Camolighter stay lit even under running water?
Camolighter is a useful technology which has various names, including plasma lighter, electric lighter, USB rechargeable lighter and arc lighter. These camolighters are durable, waterproof and windproof. Known as the fourth state of matter, plasma is an ionized gas which lets the electrons flow. These camolighters are comparatively safer than butane lighters as they do not contain the flammable gas in them.
Camolighter is the ‘Alpha Male’ of the lighter world. It’s a rough, tough, rugged essential tool that you simply can’t live without in today’s world. Camolighter has a powerful LED flashlight built into the bottom of the lighter housing.
These arc camolighters are recharged via an usb cable. Light your cigarette anywhere, anytime with these flame less and windproof arc camolighters. The camolighters make use of state-of-the-art technology to produce an electric spark under any wind & weather conditions, safely and without an open flame. We have made sure to bring your hands down, the best lighter( camolighter). With these double arc camolighter, no more stuck tobacco leftover like coil lighters, made of strong zinc alloy, it will not melt or fall apart like other plastic lighters.
With camolighter, you can light a fire in wind or rain with the push of a button using your new favorite camolighter. The new and improved design kept all the features you loved while making it even easier to light with the top-facing plasma dual arcs. Outdoor camolighter waterproof, windproof, electric lighter needs no butane or adjustments for altitude. It’s perfect for camping, survival, or a backyard cookout. Just touch the dual arcs to anything flammable and you’ll have instant fire.
SPECIFICATIONS OF CAMOLIGHTER (camolighter review)
Many times what consumers look out for in a product is its specifications. Our team of camolighter review painstakingly took their time to come up with the unique specifications of camolighter.
1) Top-Facing Plasma Dual Arcs: Making it easier to light larger objects.
2) Long Battery Life: About 300-500 uses per charge
3) Built-in Waterproof Flashlight: Three modes: bright, ultra-bright, and flashing. 100 Lumens
4) 15″ Paratinder Neck Lanyard: Cut open to expose flammable material
5) Whistle: Use the 120 Decibel whistle to alert rescuers
6) Charging: Use the included Micro-USB (lighter side) to USB (computer or wall outlet plug) cable to charge your lighter (included). Charge time is typically 2 hours
7) Safety Features: 10 second time-out
8) Waterproof & Windproof: Works in storms
9) Waterproof & Shockproof Case: Strong ABS plastic with wire safety latch
10) Includes: 1 Micro USB charging cable
Claim The 50% Off Available Only At the Camolighter Manufacturer’s Website Here
FEATURES OF CAMOLIGHTER (camolighter review)
Are you online surfing the internet on camolighter reviews to know the features that made this rechargeable arc dual lighter the number trending lighter for any consumer in the world of lighters? Then no too worry because this review on camolighter has got you covered with detailed information on features of camolighter.
1) POWER INDICATOR & LONG BATTERY LIFE: Camolighter is upgraded 4 LED battery lights to display different power level status, it can remind you to recharge it in advance; High-quality battery cycle lasts 300-500 charges
2) ARC DESIGN & QUALITY: Dual arc camolighter is five times faster than single arc electronic lighter; use high-quality zinc alloy and high-temperature resistance ceramic plate, safe and durable; It makes it easier to light candles and cigarettes.
3) WINDPROOF & FLAMELESS: Arc camolighter is a rechargeable electric lighter that requires no flame, no butane, weather-resistant, it is great for camping, traveling and hiking; It can work well on a windy day while protecting the environment.
4) PERFECT GIFT: Camolighter comes with an elegant gift box, looks cool, definitely lets friends scream; This is probably a perfect gift for birthday, friends, family, lover, business and more.
5) INNOVATIVE: The camolighter uses plasma tech so that you don’t have to worry about harmful chemicals; The plasma camolighter contains a large capacity battery that can be used more than 300 times ignitions after fully charged (Note: During the ignition, there will be the noise of “ zee, zee”, which is high-voltage power generation, please don’t worry about that)
6) STRONGER AND DURABLE: Innovative Design with double power, works by creating an electric arc with one press of a button, camolighter comes in a sleek and Elegant design. simply charge up via USB and you’re ready to go.
7) SAFE & SAVE: USB Rechargeable Windproof, No gas required, no fluid required, energy-saving, and environmentally friendly. A full charge can last up to a week or up to 300-500 sparks, The camolighter also has a massive lid, Keep children safe while lighter charging or not in use – Great alternative to Zippo, Bic, or Clipper brand gas filled lighters.
8) DARE TO COMPARE: A side by side comparison will prove without a doubt that our camolighter gives you the most BANG for your buck and at a higher quality than the competition. No more fake plastic lighters! All packed into a gorgeous gift box.
9) QUALITY YOU CAN COUNT ON: Quick research of other lighters will show repeated complaints of cheap lighters. We have made sure to bring you hands down, the best lighter. With these double arc camolighter, No more stuck Tobacco leftovers like coil lighters, made of strong zinc alloy, It will not melt or fall apart like other plastic lighters on Amazon.
10) COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT: The Tough “Dual Arc” camolighter is incredibly compact at just 2.8 x 1.9 x 0.75 inches. Plus it’s super light, weighing less than 2.1 ounces. So you can carry it with you and barely even notice it.
11) SIMPLE TO USE: If you’re in a survival situation you don’t have time to mess with complicated survival tools. Don’t stress. With the press of a button, the Tough “Dual Arc” camolighter will give you a raging fire. Easy pleasure.
12) CAMOLIGHTER COMMITS, 100% ABSOLUTE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – We go above and beyond to provide the highest quality product, and top notch customer service. If you are not absolutely THRILLED with our lighter, we offer 100% refunds, no questions asked. Click “ADD TO CART” to take advantage of this special offer while it lasts.
HOW DOES CAMOLIGHTER WORK AND ITS USERS GUIDE?
Instead of using fluid or friction to start a flame, these camolighters contain a lithium ion battery, to create a small electrical “arc” that’s much hotter than an open flame. To ignite it and light your candle, all you do is hold down the button — you’ll hear a kind of soft-pitched zapping noise and see a bright line of light at the head of the camolighter — and lower it to the candle wick. Your candle should light immediately.
Since it’s hotter than an open flame, it lights your candle faster. The lack of open flame also means you can light things even under windy conditions, making it perfect for outdoor needs.
After charging it fully (it comes with a USB charging cable), which takes up to a few hours, it’s ready to use. The safety lock solves the worrisome issue of children playing with matches, but once unlocked, the straightforward button mechanism makes the lighter easy to immediately use.
The neck can be rotated in any direction or configuration, keeping your fingers safe and allowing you to even light things upside down. No matter the shape or depth of my candle, this smart, safe design could handle it.
With one full charge, the camolighter can deliver 500 ignitions. This is already higher than traditional lighters, but the beauty is that you can get your next 500 simply with a recharging session..
Compared to other lighting methods, a rechargeable arc camolighter is also more reliable. Fluid lighters can go mysteriously kaput for no real reason or take multiple tries to ignite, while poor quality matches or poor match striking form are another battle to fight. Rechargeable camolighter does its job every time with a satisfying consistency.
ADVANTAGES OF CAMOLIGHTER (camolighter review)
Many online camolighter reviews have talked about the benefits that come with using this latest rechargeable double arc electric lighter. To add succinctly to what has been said, our camolighter review takes a look at the advantages one could find using this lighter.
1) Environmentally friendly.
2) No more need for lighter fluid refills.
3) Windproof, so easy to use outdoors.
4) Economically, no more buying disposable plastic lighters.
5) For smokers and non-smokers.
6) Light candles, cigarettes, cigars, pipes, fireworks, BBQs, and campfires.
7) It looks cool, stylish and fashionable.
8) Great for and emergency kit or camping and hiking.
9) Durable, rechargeable, reliable and long-lasting.
10) Some are waterproof or have a flashlight.
11) No spark, no smell, no noise.
12) Very good safety features, thus very protable.
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY CAMOLIGHTER? (camolighter review)
Are you still using a regular, old butane lighter? It’s time to join the future of lighters and get yourself the Rechargeable CamoLighter. Recent upgrades in plasma technology have made butane lighters just about obsolete. The camolighter is safer, less toxic, and TSA-approved!
There are many advantages of using an electricity-generated plasma beam to ignite things. Unlike your typical butane flame, the plasma beam from the Rechargeable Plasma CamoLighter is completely wind and splash proof.
That means you won’t have any difficulties getting a light when the weather turns sour. Even if it’s pouring rain, you’ll be able to generate a strong plasma beam.
Another benefit of the CamoLighter lies in the lack of butane, which is very toxic to humans. Your health is important and any way to reduce harmful carcinogen exposure is always desirable. These lighters are even beneficial for the environment. Each Camolighter is completely rechargeable with up to 300-500 uses on a single charge.
ARE CAMOLIGHTER REALLY SAFE TO USE?
When we came across lots of camolighter reviews online, one of the most frequently asked questions is if camolighter is really safe for use. Creating this review guide on camolighter, we deemed it necessary to answer this question.
The CamoLighter is simple, safe, reliable, and with its sleek and elegant design, it makes a great gift for yourself or your friends. Use away from face, body, clothing, metallic and flammable clothing. DO NOT puncture or use near open electric arc flame. DO NOT please in sunlight for long periods of time.
WHO NEEDS CAMOLIGHTER? (camolighter review)
Maybe you are perusing this camolighter review to know if you truly need this lighter? To answer this question. Everyone needs camolighter.
The brand new camolighter is being called one of the best new survival inventions of the year! The bottom line is this: if you really want to be prepared for the unexpected then you need a dependable fire starter. Of course, we think the camolighter is great.
The CamoLighter can help you start a fire to:
• Cook your food
• Heat your shelter
• Signal for help
• Light up the darkness, etc.
No more fussing with disposable lighters that let you down when you need them the most, grab your camolighter today.
REPORTS OF CONSUMERS ON CAMOLIGHTER (camolighter review)
Still in need of proof of what other users have said about camolighter? Then no too worry as we have already provided customers with written reviews on camolighter.
Awesome product. I have 4 of these, 2 of the new ones and 2 of the old ones. I use one for my wood stove, one for my fireplace, one for my bug out bag, and one for general around the house use. With the small solar panel in my bug out bag, I’ll have fire starting forever as long as the sun shines once in a while.”- JOHN WILLS
Electric lighter… WOW. No liquid fuel, No flints, No smell, No leaks, Can be “filled” via any USB charger (including Power Solar Chargers) Windproof, even “fires” if wet. WHAT’S NOT TO LIKE??? Excellent device.”- CLARE GLEN
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ON CAMOLIGHTER (camolighter review)
Q: My Camolighterlighter doesn’t work anymore. Can I get a replacement?
A: We will honor the manufacturer’s warranty within three-months of purchase as long as the lighter does not show significant wear and use. You will need to either return the lighter to us by mail or email us 2-3 photos as proof of the defect or malfunction. The lighter must be in original condition with no evidence of wear or damage, otherwise we can’t tell if it was a pre-existing defect or whether you personally damaged the lighter. We understand that every electronic product may have its defective units, so we will make a concerted effort to replace yours if it is truly defective. To replace your defective lighter, contact us [email protected]
Q: Will the Plasma CamoLighter “shock” or “taze” me?
A: Touching the electric arcs will feel like a sharp bite or the shock you get from static electricity, but about 10 times stronger. It will definitely wake you up! We do not recommend touching the arcs. However, if you do, there is no permanent damage other than a few small red marks on your skin.
Q: Can I bring the camolighter onto an airplane?
A: While some airlines will allow you to store devices with lithium-ion batteries in your carry-on, there are some airlines that will confiscate your camolighter. To be safe, we recommend just leaving your lighter at home.
THE BOTTOM LINE ON CAMOLIGHTER REVIEWS
I wish I had bought the rechargeable camolighter earlier because it would’ve meant less waste, less frustration, and more time spent basking in the warm glow of my candles. I’m glad I finally have this efficient and sustainable alternative to traditional lighters in my possession now. Based on how quickly I’m tearing through my candles, you can tell it’s being put to good use.
The Camolighter has fast become one of our most in-demand items. Frankly, we have a hard time keeping them in stock. But because you’re on this page, you have a special opportunity to stock up and save. Why? We love to keep our community happy! We want to reward you with a discount when you buy camolighters.
To finish suffering from the heat today, head to Chillbox portable AC’s Official store here!