Nerve Rejuv is a dietary formula designed to address neuropathy and the complications caused by neuropathic pain. According to the official website, it fixes the key issues, heals the damage, and improves nerve health, making it manageable for the body to live a pain-free life. Its role is more of a preventive value as it works on risk factors that are behind causing this nerve pain in the first place. Let’s find out how the Nerve Rejuv supplement may help relieve nerve pain and improve the quality of life in today’s Nerve Rejuv review.
Neuropathy is a medical condition that mainly shows damage to one or multiple peripheral nerves, causing pain, weakness, and numbness. Many times, it is caused by the accident or trauma, but old age can also be the culprit behind it, meaning that aging people are at high risk of neuropathic pain. In addition to this, certain underlying conditions such as type 2 diabetes, sedentary lifestyle, and poor dietary habits can also make it worse.
So the treatment for neuropathy is not just medicines, and many times doctors advise changes in lifestyle, diet, and physiotherapy to the patients. While lifestyle changes and physiotherapy are easily achievable, making up for the dietary deficiencies could be challenging, especially if the person has a busy routine.
In this situation, taking help from a dietary supplement makes it all easier. For example, Nerve Rejuv is a product of the company ‘Golden After 50’ that is an established name in the health sector. It has combined nature’s best ingredients inside this formula that helps to clear toxins, improve nerve health and make neural connections unharmed. According to the official website, two capsules of Nerve Rejuv per day work on the signs of neuropathy, such as ringing, and increase nerve sensitivity. It contains ingredients like turmeric and alpha-lipoic acid that have proven benefits for health.
So how does Nerve Rejuv help with neuropathy and nerve pain? Can it help to repair the damage caused to nerves? More importantly, where to buy Nerve Rejuv supplement as it is not available at any local store? Find out all the details in this Nerve Rejuv review.
Nerve Rejuv Review – Neuropathy Reasons and Risk Factors
Neuropathy is caused by any damage to the nerves that are located between the brain and spinal cord. Although it looks like weakness, numbness, and tingling sensation in hands and feet, it may also show up in different parts of the body. These damaged nerves carry the message from the brain to the spine and other parts of the body, and any damage to this may affect the balance between body and brain.
The reason to experience nerve damage could be anything from inherence, infections, toxin damage, metabolic conditions, and injuries. This pain caused by damaged nerves is more intense, longer, and chronic than other types of body pains, and the only treatment is to use over-the-counter painkillers.
Common signs of nerve pain are as follows.
- Numbness, tingling or a prickling type feeling most commonly in hands or feet.
- A sharp, stabbing, or burning like pain
- Experiencing extreme nerve sensitivity even from touch
- Feeling pain while trying to stand up
- Poor body coordination
- Fatigue, muscle weakness, and paralysis
In addition to the standard causes of nerve damage, alcohol consumption, exposure to toxins and medicines, and vitamin deficiencies (B1, B2, B12, E, Niacin) can also cause it. That’s why using a dietary formula like Nerve Rejuv can help you in some way. Let’s find out how Nerve Rejuv works and how to use it to get the maximum benefit from it.
Introducing Nerve Rejuv Nerve Health Boosting Formula
Nerve Rejuv is a dietary supplement created for adult users suffering from recurring nerve pain. More than a pain, it feels like a tingling sensation that is very uncomfortable. There is no treatment for neuropathic pain, and most of the treatment plan comprises health boosters, diet, and lifestyle changes. For this reason, using a dietary supplement like Nerve Rejuv can significantly help to control the onset of neuropathic conditions.
It is a fine blend of selective vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and plant-based compounds that improve nerve health, remove toxins and save the body from further damage. Nerve Rejuv by Golden After 50 comes in an easy-to-use capsule form that makes it convenient to use on a daily basis.
The only limitation on the use of Nerve Rejuv is age. It is designed for adult users, mainly those who are in their late middle-ages and frequently experience nerve pain are the most suitable candidates to use it. Others, especially underage children, should not take this supplement at any cost. If any younger individual’s pain feels like neuropathic pain, it is high time to get a professional diagnosis and treatment plan. Most of the time, these symptoms are treatable during an early phase of the issue but need a proper treatment plan. For more details, contact your nearest healthcare provider and get yourself evaluated.
All others, who are near to old age and are fearful of neuropathic pain affecting them anytime, can start taking a health booster like Nerve Rejuv and lower this risk. Right now, it is in stock and available for all users.
Also read Nerve Rejuv customer reviews and user testimonials before buying. Does it live up to its claims? More information can be found here.
How Does Nerve Rejuv Work On Neuropathic Pain?
Before understanding how it helps, it is necessary to learn about how nerves coordinate with each other and deliver messages from the brain to the body. Although the body has an immune system to repair and heal the damages on its own, there are many risk factors that cause significant damage to it.
Typically, all inflammation mediators, for example, toxins, heavy metals exposure, and others can damage the nerves, creating a disturbance in the message delivery. This damage causes tingling feeling, numbness, and, many times, nerve dysfunction, and if ignored, it may lead to the loss of limbs eventually.
Nerve Rejuv is created to fill in for the deficiencies caused by poor nutritional choices. It carries certain ingredients that work on eradicating toxins and prevents their accumulation in the blood. These ingredients also relieve inflammation that is the key cause of nerve damage and disruptions in the brain to the body’s coordination. Regular use of this dietary supplement improves nerve health, both structure and function, which lowers the chance of experiencing neuropathic pain. Ultimately, the body starts working normally, and the issues in mobility gradually reduce.
In addition to the nerve health benefits, Nerve Rejuv improves immunity, prevents free radical damage, reduces inflammation, and maintains overall good health.
List of All Nerve Rejuv Ingredients and Their Benefits
Going through the ingredient list gives a clear idea about a supplement, especially its benefits and risks, if any. The Nerve Rejuv ingredient list needs immediate attention because it potentially relieves a condition with no proper medical treatment. The risk of scams with such products is common, but reading about the ingredients and how they may help achieve nerve health benefits can make the picture clear.
Read the following Nerve Rejuv ingredients list to know how it helps a user.
- Turmeric Root: Curcumin, a naturally occurring compound in turmeric, is associated with numerous health benefits, many of which are scientifically approved. It particularly helps to relieve inflammation that is the root cause of nerve damage in many cases. Inflammation can also affect metabolism, slow down the working of all body functions and make you gain unhealthy weight. Inside the Nerve Rejuv formula, it helps to improve all body functions collectively, removes toxins, and boosts immunity so that the body can repair the damage, if any.
- Passion Flower: The traditional use of passionflower is to relieve anxiety, depression, and insomnia. But it also has proven anti-inflammatory effects that relieve chronic nerve pain. The historical uses of this ingredient show its effects on the nervous system, mainly caused by anxiety, stress, workload, relationship issues, or anything. So it makes up for the nerve damage caused by the emotional breakdown and stress levels, which is extremely common these days.
- Feverfew- it is a naturally occurring pain reliever that mainly helps with migraines and severe body pains. It also improves the mood and relaxes the body, acting as the natural anti-anxiety medicine. The reason to add it into the Nerve Rejuv formula is to help the user calm and relax so that the body can start working on damage repair wherever needed.
- Chinese Skullcap- it is a huge part of Japanese and Chinese medicines for relieving anxiety, inflammation, allergies, and infections. Many studies confirm that it is nervine, which means a herb is improving the nervous system in general, including calmness and relieving the pain caused by nerve damage. It also helps to ease the inflammation that is a characteristic sign of neuropathy.
- Vitamin D: it is an essential vitamin that improves the overall nervous system structure and functioning. There is sufficient data to suggest the benefits of vitamin D for the nervous system. Inside the body, it helps to release neurotrophins, a chemical that promotes the production and growth of neurons. In addition to this, it also prevents oxidative damage, free radicals, and toxins, all of which can cause collective damage to the body. These reasons justify the reason to add Vitamin D inside the Nerve Rejuv ingredients list.
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine)- this is another essential vitamin that is naturally a part of dietary sources such as nuts and meats. The human body needs vitamin B1 to run nerve functions and generate energy production necessary to fuel all body functions. When the body is deficient in this vitamin, it becomes vulnerable to nerve degeneration that increases the risk of neuropathy.
- Vitamin B12: a lack of vitamin B12 also sometimes triggers neuropathy. It is necessary to fill for this deficiency before it is too late and the damage becomes irreversible. You do not need an additional supplement for B12 if you plan to use Nerve Rejuv pills because they are already a part of this formula, along with other vitamins.
- Vitamin B6- this vitamin maintains the nerve endings, saving them from potential damage. However, the body needs it in a set amount, and if its levels increase more than 200 mg, it may start causing nerve damage and show the typical signs like tingling, inflammation, and pain. Maintaining them to a healthy level can work on the toxicity level and save them from more damage.
- Riboflavin: it is also a sub-type of Vitamin B that is soluble in water, meaning the body cannot store them, so you have to constantly take them in supplement form. Once inside the body, it improves the nervous system function, balances energy production, and releases and acts as antioxidant protection from free radicals.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA): there are several studies to confirm that alpha-lipoic acid can improve insulin sensitivity and may save from diabetes that is also a risk factor for neuropathy. It reduces blood sugar levels and prevents nerve damage, tingly sensation that is caused by high sugar levels in the limbs.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine: the last ingredient in the Nerve Rejuv formula, is responsible for energy storage and availability and prepares the body to combat neuropathic pain. It also acts as an antioxidant and fights against damage caused by toxins, oxidative stress, and inflammation, supporting a healthy nerve function.
According to the official website, everything inside this supplement is obtained from high-quality natural sources. There is no way to suspect the purity and nature of these sources. Plus, the supplement is tested by third-party quality measures and approved for daily use.
However, the values for these ingredients are determined according to the dietary requirements of an adult user on a 2000 calorie diet. Changing the dosage or use of the supplement may change its effects. For best results, stick to the company’s instructions and get ready to beat the neuropathy for once and all with the nerve Rejuv nerve health-boosting supplement.
Directions To Use Nerve Rejuv Pills
Nerve Rejuv comes in capsule form, and every user is required to take two capsules per day with a glass of water. This supplement is no different from multivitamin supplements that you take on a daily basis.
It is important to know that Nerve Rejuv is neither a medicine nor it can be used in place of medicine. It is only a nerve health-boosting formula that is least likely to treat a medical condition. Therefore, people who are already diagnosed with a neuropathic complication should consult a doctor and get a customized treatment plan.
The company strictly prohibits experimenting with Nerve Rejuv with medicines, herbal extracts, alcohol, CBD, and any other potentially healing product. It is better to use one product at a time and switch to another if you do not see it working. Using a combination of all these products is never a good idea as it can cause dangerous interactions leading to an irreversible condition.
It is not wise to rely on dietary supplements when your body is already suffering from the damage. If your doctor allows, you can take a supplement along with your medicines. However, it is a rare case and may not be true for all patients. Talk to your doctor about more details on the use of supplements.
Safety Concerns With Nerve Rejuv Pills
Those who have never tried dietary supplements may be skeptical about trying one. To some extent, their worries and concerns are genuine, but if they have chosen Nerve Rejuv capsules, there are many ways to evaluate them before buying.
According to the company behind its creation, there are only natural ingredients inside, and this product is free from all chemicals, toxins, fillers, and hidden ingredients that may cause a number of side effects in users. It is made in a GMO-certified facility under professionals who know their work well. Unless the user decides to misuse it, there are no reasons to believe this supplement can go wrong and cause problems in the body.
Nerve pain is most common in middle-aged people who are in the middle of their careers and relationships, finding it hard to go through the day without constant worries and stress. It is not suitable for any younger person because they do not need it. It is easy to confuse the neuropathic signs when the real reason is something else. The company advises all unsure users to talk to a medical professional before investing their money on Nerve Rejuv for a safer experience.
Where to Buy Nerve Rejuv? Pricing, Discount Offers and Refund Policy
As of now, Nerve Rejuv is available on the official website (goldenafter50.com)
You may never see this product in any store, and the only way to get your hands on Nerve Rejuv capsules is through its online store. The company has no partners, distributors, or resellers authorized for its dealership. If you see anyone calling himself a real dealer, know that it is a scam, and you should never trust him. Do not believe any source except the official website to make your purchase.
The actual price of the Nerve Rejuv supplement was nearly $100, but the company is running a discount offer these days. It also offers discounted bundle packs that cut the price even more. Here is a list of Nerve Rejuv bundle packs.
- (Basic Pack) Get One Bottle Of Nerve Rejuv For $69.00 Only (Standard Shipping Charges Apply)
- (Standard Pack) Get Three Bottles of Nerve Rejuv For $59.00 Each (Free Nationwide Shipping)
- (Best Seller) Get Six Bottles Of Nerve Rejuv For $49.00 Each (Free Nationwide Shipping)
There are 60 capsules in every bottle of Nerve Rejuv, which means one bottle would last for one month. Those who want to test it first can get the single bottle basic pack and see how it helps them. If they like it, they can order bundle packs next time. But there is a flaw in this plan; the bottles may not be available the next time you need them. So it is better to buy them beforehand and stock them to use later.
Others who are convinced to try it can order as many bottles as they want. Realistically it takes about three to six months to see noticeable results. Therefore, you need three or six bottles of Nerve Rejuv to expect significant changes in your nerve health. The rate of improvement and progress depends upon various factors such as the health status of the person, underlying conditions, age, stress, level of nerve damage, and others. Based on these differences, the individual results may vary.
All unhappy Nerve Rejuv users can contact the company and ask for a refund within three months of their purchase. After confirming the order first, the company will proceed with their refund request and reverse their order value. For more details about refunds, contact the customer support team through email at [email protected].
Nerve Rejuv Reviews Final Verdict – An Investment In Health
Nerve Rejuv is a health-boosting formula made from the purest natural ingredients. It adds all essential nutrients and vitamins to the body that are required for a healthy nerve function. Regular use of this supplement helps against recurring neuropathic symptoms such as pain, swelling, numbness, tingling, etc. Everyone who is above 18 can use it, but the most suitable age group for its usage is between 35 to 50 years old people with no discrimination of gender.
Right now, the company has it in stock and is selling it for a discounted price of $69. $59 and $49 per bottle, based on the deal you pick. The bundle packs are delivered for free, and there are no hidden charges added to any order. All Nerve Rejuv customers have a right to get their money back if this product fails to see any effective results for them. What else is needed to trust a product that is safe and effective? For more details, visit the official website goldenafter50.com today.