According to National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS), approximately 20 million Americans have been diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy. This figure is considered to be understated by some experts. It is possible for some people with neuropathy symptoms not to be tested, and these tests do not look for all forms of the disease.
Because neuropathy presents a complex set of symptoms, many people who suffer from it remain undiagnosed. Despite the fact that this number may seem overwhelming in and of itself, it represents only a fraction of the total number of people with neuropathy; it excludes autonomic, proximal, and focal neuropathies. However, Golden After 50 has produced a supplement that might be able to assist you with this condition.
What is NerveRejuv?
NerveRejuv’s formula targets the inflammation and pain connected with neuropathy issues, regardless of how they began, your age, or the length of time you’ve been effected. The component composition of NerveRejuv has been tested and determined to be safe for consumption.
Everything is made in the United States and is completely natural, free of GMOs, and free of toxins, metals, and hazardous particles.
There is a reason for the longevity of these specific components. It has been demonstrated in research that it can help to reduce your body’s pain response. Additionally, you’ll improve your mobility, decrease inflammation, and improve the health of your nerves. Consuming a glass of water is about as risk-free as supplementation.
Numerous components have been shown in previous studies to alleviate aches and pains associated with chronic inflammation. While there is anecdotal evidence that the ingredients in each bottle of NerveRejuv may assist the body in alleviating shingles and fibromyalgia symptoms, additional research is necessary.
How does Nerve Rejuv work?
Consumers should take two capsules twice daily, before meals, to benefit from NerveRejuv. To gain a better understanding of how the supplement works for its consumers, a long-term consumer evaluation is provided. This section discusses the final stages of the healing process. It should be borne in mind, as previously stated, that it may behave differently in different situations.
The initial stage of nerve regeneration entails repairing the target location’s damage. This is frequently accomplished through the addition of antioxidants derived from neuron regeneration to minerals and vitamins. The injured nerves are strengthened during this time, and the damage is prevented from spreading.
Second Stage: The nerves can revert to a much healthier state. Due to the use of B vitamins and Alpha-R lipoic acid, the cells are well-fitting. Nonetheless, other elements, such as complements, play a role. The repair process begins with specific areas of widespread damage, such as the central Myelin layer. Users begin to notice differences in their pain levels around this time.
Third Stage: The wound has healed and the associated symptoms have subsided. Nerves that have been properly healed have a greater chance of reattachment. On the other hand, NerveRejuv has been shown to accelerate recovery, making it an even more superior product.
Final Stage: During the maintenance phase, the user remains improved for a prolonged period of time.
It is believed that consumers who have used the product for at least four months have reached this point, and their symptoms have significantly improved. Currently, it is the responsibility of the patient to reduce or stop the dosage.
Ingredients in NerveRejuv
NeuroRejuv consists of a powerful proprietary blend of 300 mg of natural herbs that can treat nerve problems and improve your overall health. It contains the following ingredients and their benefits:
1. Vitamin- B12: A water-soluble vitamin, vitamin B12 comes naturally in some foods and can also be found in dietary supplements and prescription medication. Vitamin B12 is essential for the growth, myelination, and function of the central nervous system.
2. Vitamin D: Vitamin D is a vital nutrient for human health that is obtained primarily from sunlight exposure. For healthy bone and tooth growth and development, as well as improved disease resistance, adequate vitamin D intake is essential.
3. Vitamin- B6: It is a water-soluble vitamin. Your body requires to perform daily tasks. It’s essential for protein, lipid, carbohydrate metabolism, red blood cell, and neurotransmitter production.
4. Alpha Lipoic Acid: Alpha-lipoic acid is an antioxidant with a lot of power. With this acid, blood flow and oxygen are improved across the brain network, helping with both fat-soluble and water-soluble issues.
5. Acetyl- L Carnitine: This substance is commonly used to treat memory and thinking problems, alcoholism, bipolar disorder, nerve pain, fibromyalgia, and infertility.
6. Passionflower: Feverfew is a plant that is most commonly found in the Balkans and Asia. When consumed in appropriate dosages, the herb has been shown to help with various conditions connected to nerve inflammation and pain.
7. Thiamine: It is used to treat illnesses caused by a lack of thiamine, such as beriberi and nerve inflammation (neuritis) caused by pellagra or pregnancy.
8. Riboflavin: Acne, muscle cramps, burning foot syndrome, carpal tunnel syndrome, and blood problems such as congenital methemoglobinemia and red blood cell aplasia are treated with it. Riboflavin is used to treat eye tiredness, cataracts, and glaucoma in some persons.
9. Feverfew Extracts: Feverfew is a plant that is most commonly found in the Balkans and Asia. When consumed in appropriate dosages, the herb has been shown to help with various conditions connected to nerve inflammation and pain.
10. Turmeric Root: Turmeric is often used to treat pain and inflammation in illnesses like osteoarthritis. Hay fever, depression, high cholesterol, a kind of liver disease, and itching are among the conditions for which it is prescribed.
11. Chinese Skullcap: It’s been used in herbal formulae to treat various ailments, including cancer, liver illness, allergies, skin disorders, and epilepsy.
Nerve Rejuv Benefits
- NerveRejuv offers multiple health benefits to its consumers. Some of them are given below;
- A complete all-natural neuropathy support mix is included in this product.
- Clinically and scientifically validated ingredients are found in NeuroRejuv.
- The product consists of nutrients that are necessary for nerve function, nerve injury recovery, and nerve tissue regeneration.
- There are few medications that are as quick and effective in relieving nerve pain as this one.
- Following the supplementary dose recommendation for pain supplements, you can speed up nerve regeneration and avoid diabetic neuropathy.
- Tension and anxiety caused by chronic pain and injury can be alleviated by neuropathy treatment.
Guidelines for the buyer
If you are considering using this dietary supplement in your routine, you should seek professional assistance. Although NerveRejuv is a natural supplement that does not require a prescription, it is always recommended to consult a neuropathic specialist before purchasing to ensure that the product is suitable for your needs.
Although this supplement is completely safe to take, it should not be taken by pregnant or nursing women, or chronically ill individuals. In order to avoid negative outcomes, it should not be taken by these individuals. As well, if you are currently receiving another neuropathy treatment, you must first determine whether NerveRejuv can be used in conjunction with that treatment. We recommend that you also be informed that this supplement should not be used by anyone under the age of 18. Please take the time to read and follow the instructions given.
Where to buy NerveRejuv
The company’s official website is the only place to purchase NerveRejuv. By removing all middlemen and retailers, the company is able to lower the price of supplements. Furthermore, this ensures that individuals who purchase NerveRejuv Supplement will receive only genuine products. Prices are as follows:
- One Bottle NerveRejuv $69.00 Each + $8.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles NerveRejuv $59.00 Each +Free Shipping
- Six Bottles NerveRejuv $49.00 Each +Free Shipping
The customer support team can help customers with questions Monday through Friday 9 AM to 5 PM EST by sending an email or with a phone call to:
Email Support: [email protected]
Phone: (800) 351-6106
Address: PO Box 2045 Riverview, Florida 33568
Returns: Jet Pack Returns 1140 Highbrook St STE 400 Akron, OH 44301
Therefore, you should be aware of other sellers who claim to offer a similar-looking product that claims to be the genuine article. NerveRejuv provides a long list of benefits for its customers; the creators of this product should be available to everyone who suffers from nerve problems.
The product NerveRejuv claims to be able to treat neuropathic pain in a matter of weeks. Its low price results from a wide range of vitamin elements, all of which are perfectly matched to promote health and alleviate nerve pain in both the central and peripheral nerves. Therefore, it provides more significant benefits than any other supplement currently available. The product is also backed by a 90-day money back guarantee. It is therefore possible to return the product for a refund even if it does not meet your expectations.