Out of the many attractive destinations that couples can choose from, Singapore is by far the most famous. It has so many places to see and explore through which you can get close to nature, find out something interesting about the island nation’s history, or take part in some adventure activities.
Places That Are A Must-To Visit For Couples
One of the important features of this country is its ethnic diversity. People here are from India, China, Malaysia, and many other countries, but they live together in harmony here. Arrive in this country through a Singapore Airlines flight booking. Here is a look at the most romantic attraction for a honeymoon:
- Take a stroll across the lovely Change Point Coastal Walk, where you can see beautiful sandy beaches. It’s a beautiful pathway where you can enjoy the sea breeze, lush greenery, and colourful flowers. Some of the most exotic and beautiful birds can be seen here, as well as thick mangrove forests. It is also close to the beach park, boardwalk, and museum.
- Mount Faber Park spans a vast 40 acres of land and is filled with immense natural beauty. In the early mornings and also in the evenings, you can see so many beautiful birds visiting this place. The hilltop here has restaurants where you can enjoy a panoramic view of the city and delicious local cuisine. Take a guided tour to understand the history and heritage of this place.
- In the Gardens by the Bay, you can see so many beautiful plants, shrubs, and trees. Developed by the country’s horticulture department, this is the place to come to enjoy Mother Nature’s fascinating plants like nowhere else. In chilled conservatories, you can see plants from around the world. Learn about plant health and breeding methods, and see that plants are quite rare.
- Spending time in the Cable Car Dining can be quite an experience because you will be eating in the sky. There is an interesting menu offered from which you can select starters and main courses that are spicy, steamy, and delicious, like the butter-poached Maine Lobster. As you enjoy your dinner, take in the panoramic view of the city below.
- The MacRitchie Reservoir is a beautiful place to visit, as it has a lot of greenery. The place is quite peaceful, tranquil, and wonderful to explore. It is here that rainwater is captured and supplied to the entire population. Venture into any of the park’s trails, walk through the 250-metre suspension bridge, and get a lovely view of the surroundings from the treetop walk.
- A night safari is a park where you can see wildlife in its natural surroundings during the night. It is exciting to see rhinos, Asian elephants, tigers, etc. prowling about in the dark. Step into the tram ride and explore the many geographical habitats that it has, where you can see animals in their natural locations. During the exciting night safari that you can take here, there are acrobatic shows and fire dances performed.
- Make a trip to the lovely Palawan beach on Sentosa Island, which is pristine and wonderful to explore. Check out the Palawan Amphitheatre, where you can enjoy bird and animal shows; else, take a walk down the suspension bridge and step into its towers to get a panoramic view of the waters. There are plenty of water sports activities that you can do, like swimming, fishing, jet skiing, diving, surfing, snorkelling, etc.
- At the ION Sky, you can get a panoramic view of the surroundings. It is inside the famous shopping mall, ION Orchard, on the 56th floor. Enjoy looking at Singapore’s skyline like never before. There is also an observatory deck where you can read details about different types of clouds, when the sun sets, the maximum rainfall received, etc.
When anyone thinks of Singapore, what comes to mind is an exotic destination in the east that is a must-visit for a vacation. This is true, but it is also a financial hub where lots of businesses set up their bases to grow, and it is also known for its deep culture. With a Singapore Airlines flight booking, you can arrive here from your country in comfort. As you sightsee this place on your honeymoon, you will come across so many places of natural beauty and amazing heritage sites.