Artificial intelligence as a way to solve global problems
Nowadays, science and technology – are one of the main driving forces for stimulating the actions for achieving goals in the sustainable development field. So, no doubt that science, technologies and innovations have a huge impact on people’s lives and the planet overall.
But shouldn’t people be worried about technological innovations? Some assume that machines force “one person to do work of other people”; and that such mechanization will soon lead to the emergence of cheaper goods, increased consumption costs, higher demand for the labour force and hence – increased number for job opportunities. Others, on the contrary, have a fear that automation might reduce the cost of labour by making workers, especially the ones which are less qualified, useless – which would lead to higher unemployment and income inequality.
In modern industrialization, however, innovation is the prerogative of people who devote their entrepreneurial talents to developing a new product or process, usually by starting a new firm which would bring innovation to market.
New technologies – new opportunities
Scientists have sounded the alarm long ago. For tens of years, thousands of minds have been tirelessly working on the problem of human survival. Scientists from all over the world unite in associations and create projects aimed at solving acute problems of the planet and its inhabitants. The Lifeasapa Foundation occupies a leading place in this list.
The company was founded in 2013 by innovative scientists from different countries. Participants of different ages and nationalities are united by a common idea: the paradigm for the development and salvation of the planet is artificial intelligence. This is precisely the resource that will help to cope with global problems.
This is confirmed by the following developments that have become firmly established in everyday life:
- 3D printer. Bones, prostheses, implants – thousands of people got a second chance to live. In just an hour 3D creates 150 eyeball prostheses, while manual creation of a prosthesis takes about 2 days.
- Analysis and forecasting of cataclysms. Accurate rendering of large mathematical models and fast processing of statistical data makes it possible to obtain forecasts in just a few minutes.
- Taxi drones. It has been actively used in many countries last years – a trip on it is cheaper than a trip with a driver. The widespread introduction of drone cars will help to significantly reduce the number of accidents on the roads.
- Machine learning. Depending on the area of application, it solves many problems: optimization of production processes, accurate and fast diagnostics, making forecasts, making correct decisions and even detecting fraud attempts.
- Maglev. The “levitating” train travels up to 60 km in 1 minute.
And this is not a complete list.
Armed with powerful resources, personal experience and artificial intelligence, the Lifeasapa Foundation is actively involved in research and development aimed at creating and developing technologies designed to save and make life easier for people. Scientists clearly and effectively demonstrate that only modern solutions, the main role in which is assigned to artificial intelligence, can save our world. It is he who is a new paradigm for the development of human civilization and the salvation of the planet.