A kitchen without a knife is like a book without letters. Without their main ingredient, a kitchen is only a room and a book is simply a collection of blank pages. Surely, you do require other utensils to cook. A pot is required to boil stuff in, a pan is important for shallow frying, a plate is essential for serving and a spoon is necessary for feeding. But without a knife there would be no food to cook and serve. Well, you can have instant ramen and peanut-butter-jelly bread without a knife, but who are you kidding?
You need a knife to cut your vegetables. And even the most amateur cook will tell you that not all vegetables are cut equally. Onions are mostly fine diced, cut into tiny cubes. You need to shred your leafy greens like spinach into long strips. Large fruits are cut into big cubes for the perfect fruit salad.
We haven’t even started with meat yet. Your chicken needs to be sliced and diced for the perfect curry. For a delightful meat pie, your lamb or beef should be properly minced. If you are making fish fritters, then you must know how to filet a fish and remove the pesky bones. Want to roast some ribs? Neatly slicing through the meat without butchering or cracking the bone is crucial.
You get the point. There’s no good food without a knife. Preparation is only the tip of the iceberg. When it comes to presentation, most knives falter. Great food should taste good but it should look even better. A quality knife needs to be sharp enough to slice through the food without spoiling its appearance. Your plate should not look like a war has been fought on it. Like a paintbrush to an artist, the knife in your hand should create a thing of beauty. This will ensure that people at home eat your food, even if it is broccoli.
Interestingly, different types of cutting require different knives. No wonder people get confused about which knife to buy. Wouldn’t it be better if one knife could do it all? Luckily, such a knife indeed exists. Coming all the way from Japan, this handmade knife is sharp enough to slice through tough meat like butter, has a comfortable handle, and looks stunning. This is the Huusk Knife.
What do we mean by ‘Huusk Knife’
Huusk knives are Japanese kitchen knives that are becoming popular worldwide. The reason for their fame stems from their unbeatable quality. A Huusk knife is easy to use, lightweight and has a comfortable handle to hold. The handle is made of premium oak wood which provides a solid grip. A hole has been carved into the knife with a laser, where you can insert your index finger. This is very helpful while using the knife as it distributes the pressure equally across your hand.
Versatility is another impressive trait of the Huusk knife. Its natural curvy shape makes it suitable for any imaginable task like carving meat, chopping vegetables, and slicing fruits. The Huusk knife can also cut into bread without dropping any extra breadcrumbs around.
Made from sturdy steel, the Huusk knife is a unique piece of art, the makers of Huusk knife take the knife-making process very seriously. The making of a single Huusk knife involves 138 steps! Before it is made available to the user, the Huusk knife undergoes meticulous and painstaking tests. All this effort ensures that the Huusk knife has precision and premium quality. Only the best and worthy Huusk knives make it to the kitchen cabinets around the globe.
How does a Huusk Knife Work?
Anyone who has ever cooked anything knows how important a sharp knife is. A blunt or flimsy knife will cut dull-looking vegetables and meat. It will also waste a lot more time. And to be honest, cutting with a sharp knife feels really good on your hand.
This is why the Japanese Huusk knife is a great investment. It delivers and really does work!
The makers of the Huusk knife bring in the same high level of expertise and dedication that blacksmiths give to sword-making. The result – you get a spectacularly sharp, super-comfortable and remarkably efficient knife for all your food prep tasks in the kitchen.
The design of the Huusk knife is a work of art. The Huusk knife’s handle is ergonomic and provides a solid grip for efficient use. The hole carved into the knife with a laser allows you to insert you index finger in it. You can chop and maneuver with ease thanks to this feature. Another impressive quality of the knife is its lightweight-but-sturdy making. You can chop and cut vegetables with lightning speed. And you can slice big chunks of meat very easily.
Specifications and Product Details of Huusk Knife
The Huusk knife has a simple yet sophisticated design. The components of the knife are –
- The Cutting Blade – Made from High-quality Steel.
- The Grip – The grip is made from premium oak wood.
- The Laser-carved Hole – A laser carved hole in the blade allows you to insert your index finger and use the knife with more efficiency.
Using a Huusk Knife
It is very simple and easy to use the Huusk Knife. Simply follow these instructions –
- Grab the knife from the wooden handle and insert your forefinger into the hole. Keep your grip steady and strong. While the knife is perfectly safe, it is always good be cautious. Remember, safety comes first, always.
- Due to the curved shape of the Huusk knife, use the rocking method to chop spices and herbs. The rocking method involves repeatedly pushing the Huusk knife’s cutting edge, down and forward through the spice or herb.
- Now that you are comfortable using the Huusk knife, feel free to experiment. Chop some onions, dice some bell peppers, julienne the celery and cut long strips of kale. If you are in the mood for non-vegetarian, then slice into some chicken or beef. Fillet some fresh fish. Cut out lamb chops for dinner. The possibilities are endless.
- When you are done chopping, slicing and dicing, there is an easy way to clean the Huusk knife. You don’t need to necessarily wash the Huusk knife under tap water or throw it in the dishwasher. Simply use the cleaning cloth that comes with the knife. The cloth will clean your knife properly and make it as good as new.
Advantages of Using a Huusk Knife
Still not convinced why Huusk knife is great? Don’t worry. The following list of features and benefits will win you over:
Features of Huusk Knife
- Super-Sharp Blade – The blade of the Huusk knife is durable, efficient and quick. They are forged by the same technology blacksmiths used to craft samurai katanas in olden times. Think of the Huusk knife as a mini-samurai sword in your hand. The blade will effortless cut into any food item, from vegetables to bread to meat. Many professional chefs cannot do without the Huusk knife.
- Very Safe to Use – It may sound contradictory that a knife as sharp as the Huusk knife would be safe to use. But truth can be stranger than fiction. Most chopping or cutting accidents happen because of blunt knives. A knife which has become dull will not be able to cut through properly. You will have to apply more pressure. This is where things get dangerous. For example, if you are cutting into a tomato with a blunt knife, the knife can slip and stab you in the other hand. The Huusk knife cuts easily into everything. So you don’t have to exert extra force.
- Comfortable Design – The Huusk knife is ergonomically design to ensure safety and comfort. The wooden handle made from premium oak wood is easy to grip. Your hand will not slip from the handle as the oak wood surface provides an excellent hold. The laser-carved hole in the blade is particularly useful in providing a smooth experience. Overall, the curved shape of the blade makes cutting a quick, easy and secure experience.
- Highly Durable – Not only is the Huusk knife resistant to breaking, but it also resists rusting. Once a metallic substance catches rust it is very difficult to restore it to its former glory. But the Huusk knife is a class apart. This stainless steel marvel will remain sharp and healthy for a long time. If you are a professional chef in display cooking it is very important that the knives that you use are in proper shape. Otherwise, the customers may get turned off by the dirty, rusty-looking knives. Thankfully, that will never happen to those who use the Huusk knife.
- Comes in a Premium Gift Box – A knife as useful and handy as the Huusk Japanese knife should be treated with respect. This is why the manufacturers of the knife package it in a beautiful gift box. The box has a magnetic enclosure and works like a perfect knife casing. You can put the Huusk knife in the box if you are traveling. Or, simply keep the box in the kitchen to store the knife when not in use. Along with the box you will also receive a durable cleaning cloth. This cloth will ensure that your Huusk knife remains beautiful and sharp for a long time.
- Full Lifetime Warranty – After hearing this you will not doubt the Huusk knife’s abilities. The knife manufacturers offer a 100% lifetime warranty for any manufacturing defect. So you do not have to worry about being cheated. The Huusk manufacturers are meticulous in their craft and responsible in their actions. They thrive for quality and will never compromise on it.
Benefits of Huusk Knife
Here are more reasons to buy the Huusk knife –
· It’s Not Expensive – The Huusk knife is handmade, durable and rust-resistant. It uses premium oak wood handles and the blade of a samurai sword. You must be wondering how expensive this wonder knife must be. But the truth is: the Huusk knife is very affordable. You get all the benefits of this A-Class product at a very attractive price.
· It’s Truly Unique – It’s not just the curvy shape or the ergonomic design of the Huusk knife which makes it unique. The thing is: each knife is made by hand. There is no factory or machine which forges the knife. The manufacturers craft the Huusk knife with their own hands, paying attention to every tiny detail.
· It’s a Chef’s Best Friend – Your standard kitchen knives won’t cut it. As a chef, you need something special and efficient. Huusk knife is super-efficient and extra-ordinary. You will save a lot of time if you use this knife. In a busy kitchen, time is of the essence. The Huusk knife will ensure your food is prepped on time and served quickly. While practicing or experimenting with recipes, the Huusk knife will be a great companion and partner. Lastly, the knife looks so good that you will itch to get back to work. This even applies to home-cooks who are sometimes too lazy to cook.
· It’s Healthy – The Huusk knife will make you healthy. No you don’t need to exercise with the Huusk knife. And please don’t try to eat it either to get the health benefits. When you own a Huusk knife in your kitchen you are more likely to cook at home. This is because working with the Huusk knife is pure bliss. Cutting, chopping and slicing – everything happens in a silky-smooth movement. You will give up on ordering junk food. Instead you will spend a few minutes in the kitchen making your favourite salad with the Huusk knife.
Huusk Knife vs. Competitors
There are many knives in the market. Some of them claim to achieve amazing feats. But Huusk knife has consistently beaten its competitors. And the reasons are –
Huusk Knife beats its Competitors in Comfort
The ergonomic shape of the Huusk knife is designed to make kitchen work a satisfying experience. The grip of the knife and the sharpness of the blade make cutting and chopping very smooth. You will truly enjoy working with the Huusk knife.
Huusk Knife beats its Competitors in Making
Each and every Huusk knife is handmade. The makers put their passion, dedication and love into the crafting process. This also means that the Huusk knife that you receive will be truly unique.
Huusk Knife beats its Competitors in Quality
The Huusk knife is a premium brand that uses premium quality materials. The blade is made from the exquisite steel, the same material used in ancient samurai swords. Its comfortable wooden handle is carved from premium oak tree. A hole has been carved into the blade’s metal by a laser. This hole makes cutting faster and more precise.
Huusk Knife beats its Competitors in Testing
Not all Huusk knives make it into the market. The manufacturers test each knife’s quality and durability before sending them out. This includes some rigorous tests to ensure that the knife you get is perfect and spectacular.
Cons of Huusk Knife
There are no technical problems with Huusk knife. But there are some disadvantages –
- It is Rare and Uncommon – You will not find the Huusk knife anywhere in the world, except on the maker’s official website. If someone else tries to sell you the knife do not buy it. It is most likely a fake.
- It is Limited – The manufacturers have consciously decided not to flood the market with Huusk knives. For the time being there is a limited supply of the Huusk knife available. So place your order as soon as possible.
Buying the Huusk Knife
You can find the Huusk knife from one place and one place only – the manufacturer’s official website. No other place in the whole world sells the Huusk knife. There is a discount if you purchase Huusk knives in bulk. Shipping fees is charged extra on the purchase.
To order the Huusk knife simply follow these easy steps:
- Type in the name of their official website and visit it.
- Go to their Order Now Page.
- Select the number of knives you wish to order. You can buy a pair of 2, 3 or 4 knives. Or, simply place an order for 1 knife.
- On the same page, fill in your Shipping Address.
- Type in your Billing Information. You can use Pay pal, Visa or MasterCard.
- That’s it!
Delivery can take anywhere between 8 to 14 working days. It totally depends on your location. To keep their customers at ease, the manufacturers allow you to track your order anytime. The option is on the official website.
There is a 30-day, 100% Money Back Guarantee. To avail the full return, ensure that you follow these steps:
· Return the product in its original package. Otherwise you will not get your money back.
· Be careful. The product should not be used or tampered with. If you return a tampered product, you will not get a refund.
· Call the customer care representative. The customer care representative will ask for your tracking number. They will also hand out the return address to you.
· Once your product is approved for a return, you will receive an email notification. Keep this email safe. Mark it or archive it in your Gmail.
· WARNING – Only purchase the Huusk knife from the official website. If someone else tries to sell you these knives, beware, it could be a scam.
Some Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Qs about Huusk Knife)
Can non-professional chefs use Huusk Knife?
Absolutely! The Huusk knife is designed to meet your kitchen needs by making the process of cutting vegetables and meat simple and efficient. Even home cooks can benefit from it. The design of the Huusk knife is such that cooks of all skill levels can use it.
What is Huusk Knife made of?
The sharp blade of the Huusk knife is made from high quality steel. The handle of the knife is made from oak wood and carbon onyx material.
Is it safe to use Huusk Knife?
Absolutely! Huusk knives are very sharp and do not require extra force to cut things. Accidents usually happen with dull blades that can slip and cut you. As with any sharp object, it is recommended that you keep the knife away from children.
Does the blade hole work?
Yes. Simply insert your index finger into the hole while using the knife. This will give you more control while working with the knife. It is scientifically proven.
Can Huusk Knife be used at camps?
Unfortunately no, the Huusk knife is meant for kitchen use. It is after all a professional knife used by chefs.
What to do with defective Huusk package?
Simply email the customer support team. They will ask for necessary information regarding the defect. If your package qualifies they will provide you with a new knife package.
How long will the refund take to process?
It will take at least 14 days to process the refund after it is received. It can take up to 5 days to reflect in your account.
What a paintbrush is to an artist, the Huusk knife is to a chef. This knife is designed to impress and excel. If you are looking for a sharp, durable, stylish and ergonomic knife for your kitchen then look no further. The Huusk knife will turn chopping and cooking into a hobby from a chore.
The manufacturers of the Huusk knife do their best to maintain the products quality. The knife undergoes 138 steps to become the Huusk knife. Then it is put to rigorous tests to ensure its quality. The manufacturers will never compromise on the quality.
Better yet, the manufacturers offer a 30-day full return guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the Huusk (which is unlikely), then you can return the knife back and get your money. That is the amount of trust the makers of Huusk Knives have on their product.
Order your Huusk knife as soon as possible because there is a limited supply of the product. The sooner you buy it, the sooner cooking will become a highly rewarding experience for you. Order now and make this mini-samurai sword the hero of your kitchen.