Mobile IV Therapy has announced the launch of a new $500 scholarship to benefit high school students in the Santa Clarita Valley, with a focus on financial literacy.
To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled at a high school in the SCV.
- Grade-point average of 3.5 or above.
- Provide one letter of recommendation from a teacher or a prominent figure in the community.
- Submit two essays responding to the given prompt (prompt will be focused on the topic of financial literacy).
- Submit a photo as instructed in the application.
The application period starts Friday and runs through April 15.
Interested students can find details and the application form at mobileivtherapy.me/scholarship.