It is not a secret that visual information is easier to be perceived. For this reason, the leading web platforms add infographics to their research and studies, while pictures and videos have become an integral part of every web page. As there are so many platforms and social networks, what makes Pinterest stand out among them? Let us figure this out.
The first thing every business should think about is that Pinterest is the social network used by millions of people for inspiration. Users are searching for fashionable looks, interior designs, tattoos, make-up, photoshooting ideas, etc. So, before creating a board and making use of Pinterest ads and other features, let’s consider which businesses need this social network for sure.
Niches That Need Pinterest
Taking into account that this network is the network of images and short videos, any business that can present its products in a visually attractive manner can benefit from Pinterest:
- e-commerce platforms presenting their products;
- culinary bogs;
- designers and architecture specialists;
- construction companies;
- photographers and videographers;
- make-up, nail, and other beauty specialists, etc.
In other words, if there is any possibility to visually present your product and/or service, Pinterest is the network for you. Besides, in 2020, this social media has increased its stock by 125%, which is quite impressive, isn’t it?
A New Feature
Aside from being one of the most aesthetically pleasing media, Pinterest has recently added a new feature, i.e., Story Pins. It allows users to mix videos, audio, and pics with texts. In such a way, the network plans to attract more users. This means that there is still a good possibility to create boards that will be popular and top-rated among the users. When the platform is widely popular, it will be way more complicated to succeed there.
Tips for Pinterest Content
So, if you have decided to give a chance to this network, approach this seriously and take into account the below tips while creating the content for Pinterest:
- Define your style: Every popular blogger can now be recognized due to the style of their pictures, colors, and filters they use. That is why, from the very beginning, define the main colors and style for pictures you will post on Pinterest. If necessary, consult with designers.
- Do not forget about optimization: Even on this network, proper optimization is one of the essential elements for success. Involve an SEO specialist if necessary to use correct and popular keywords for descriptions.
- Animated elements, GIFs, and short videos should be incorporated: These types of content are entertaining, therefore, do not ignore them.
Being among the first ones on any platform is one of the prerequisites for success. Pinterest is rapidly developing, therefore, do not lose your chance. Follow the above tips and give it a shot. It is likely to positively surprise you!