Zonta Club of Santa Clarita Valley’s “36th Annual Women in Service Celebration” is scheduled to be held via Zoom on Saturday, May 15, at 11 a.m.
This is a free event honoring 17 women who have worked to improve the lives of women and girls in Santa Clarita Valley. The nominees for 2021 are:
- Jasmine Renae Ball – Samuel Dixon Family Health Center.
- Nancy Barker – Assistance League of Santa Clarita.
- Mimi Baum – Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital Auxiliary.
- Dawn Begley – WiSH Education Foundation.
- Marianne Cederlind – Carousel Ranch.
- Janet Cheveres – Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital Foundation.
- Julia Estrada – Santa Clarita Valley Boys & Girls Club.
- Holly Feneht – Circle of Hope.
- Debra Fishburn – Child & Family Center.
- Teri Gaudioso – Fostering Youth Independence.
- Ginny Gregor – AAUW of Santa Clarita Valley.
- Kim Kurowski – Soroptimist International of Greater Santa Clarita Valley.
- Betty Neff – Santa Clarita Valley Senior Center.
- Sheril Porter – Single Mothers Outreach.
- Jennifer Puleo – Bridge to Home.
- Liz Seipel – Santa Clarita Corps, Salvation Army.
- Mary Varner – Henry Mayo Newhall Home Tour League.
One of the nominees will be selected to receive The Carmen Sarro award for outstanding community service.
For reservations, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.scvzonta.org/women-in-service.