Jessica Simpson’s weight loss has been an inspiration, and not just because of the way the singer looks! Every mom can relate to Simpson’s struggle with weight and body image, especially after the birth of daughter Birdie Mae in 2019. Jessica Simpson From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
After a decade dedicated to having babies, Jessica Simpson was ready to reclaim her body in a new, more holistic way. This approach was different than any she’d taken on before. Her trainer Harley Pasternak noted, “The difference between this and the other times was that she worked out, yes, but her transformation was more about what she did on her own time.”
Here’s exactly what she did to lose the weight and reshape not only her body, but also her life.
Exactly How Jessica Simpson Lost 100 Lbs. After Giving Birth to Baby No. 3
- Jessica Simpson‘s personal trainer Harley Pasternak revealed how the singer and entrepreneur lost 100 pounds after giving birth to her third baby, Birdie Mae.
- Pasternak said Simpson worked up to walking 14,000 steps a day.
- Simpson also cleaned up her diet, focusing on lean proteins and vegetables.
Jessica Simpson flaunts 100-pound weight loss in figure-hugging dress
Jessica Simpson Shows off 100-Pound Weight Loss After Celebrating Four Years of Sobriety
Jessica Simpson’s weight-loss journey is not a new topic for the star—and she’s now radiating confidence in her latest Instagram posts.
Simpson, who lost 100 pounds after the birth of her third child Birdie, now 2, snapped two mirror selfies as she modeled a pair of high-rise skinny jeans from her clothing line.
Wearing one camel-colored thigh-high boot and one plaid ankle bootie, the singer-turned-designer wrote on November 29 that she was “frazzled” and “giddy” from shopping Cyber Monday sales and turned to her 5.7 million followers for advice on which shoe to wear.
Jessica Simpson is killing it while in a figure-hugging dress on Instagram, also reminding her followers of the 100 pounds she’s dropped. The 41-year-old singer, actress and fashion mogul made 2019 headlines for shedding the weight, this after welcoming third baby Birdie Mae. Now, the best-selling author is fresh from posting ahead of the holidays – of course, she tagged Jessica Simpson Style in the shot.
Jessica Simpson Stuns In Holiday Look
Scroll for the photo. Jessica, who recently shared an unrecognizable shot during her past addiction days, had gone full bombshell. The mom of three posed from her luxurious home and leaning against a wooden door while backed by patterned wallpapers. Flashing hints of her toned legs, Simpson rocked a buttoned and ribbed brown dress shouting out 2021’s biggest loungewear trend – accessorizing the dress were a massive pair of thigh-high boots in black leather.
All pout and long blonde hair, the star threw out a hip-placed hand, with a caption telling fans: “Get Shoppin’ til you’re Droppin’! Last Day for guaranteed Christmas delivery is today!”
Quick to reply was Jessica’s brand, writing: “Oh Santa, baby!” with three gift emoji. The post has also gained over 45,000 likes.
See Jessica Simpson’s Photo Below
Jessica’s weight loss has sparked concern. Ahead of her 40th birthday last year, the star shared a quick home selfie in a pair of 14-year-old True Religion jeans, with fans quickly deeming her too skinny.
3 Steps Jessica Simpson Took To Achieve Her 100-Pound Weight Loss
She weighed 240 pounds after giving birth to her third child.
- Jessica Simpson revealed her 100-pound weight loss post-baby with multiple Instagram photos in September 2019.
- Jessica worked with trainer Harley Pasternak to lose the weight in six months.
- Pasternak gave her five daily tasks: hitting her step goal, eliminating technology for an hour, getting sleep, eating healthy, and exercising.
· When Jessica Simpson debuted her 100-pound weight loss in September 2019, she had everyone asking: How’d she do it!? Well, her trainer Harley Pasternak is setting the record straight with all the details and the five key habits she added to her daily routine.
· For starters, Jessica and Pasternak didn’t set out with a specific weight-loss goal in mind. “I never work with scales,” he told People. “My work with her is more about the habits she’s created and kept up. And as a byproduct of doing these habits, she lost 100 pounds.”
· Pasternak, who has worked with the singer for many years, set Jessica up for success with holistic lifestyle changes right after giving birth to third child Birdie Mae. “The difference between this and the other times was that she worked out, yes, but her transformation was more about what she did on her own time,” Pasternak told the publication. “I’ve kind of helped her come back after each baby, and this is a bit different, in that she said she was tipping the scales at 240 [post-delivery]. This is sort of the aggregate of being pregnant nonstop for a decade, and so we had a little more of a challenge between this and the other ones.”
1. Jessica walked 14,000 steps daily.
Pasternak eased Jessica into activity slowly, starting with walking 6,000 steps daily. “It’s a social thing that she can do with her kids,” he says. Slowly, she built up to 14,000 steps, according
2. Jessica ate three meals and two snacks from The Body Reset Diet.
Eating healthfully played a big role in her weight loss. Jessica followed Pasternak’s Body Reset Diet, which allows for three meals and two snacks each day. Each meal includes protein, fiber, and fat while snacks are a combo of protein and fiber or protein and fat.
Jessica hit the gym with Pasternak and trainer Sydney Liebes.
She completed 45-minute sessions three days a week, and impressed her trainers along the way. “You have worked your ass off and the reward is priceless!” Sydney shared in a congratulatory Instagram post. “I’ve been training for 10 years now and I have never been more excited for a client transformation.”