Finding a quality dietary supplement, vitamin or outright herb at an affordable price can be a challenge. Yet traditional Chinese medicine, using a unique system of diagnosing and treating illnesses with medicinal herbs, has been around for thousands of years. Much longer than the modern concept of Western-style medicine.
Let’s take Aloe Vera for example. This important antioxidant is very popular – it supports the immune system, contributes to natural immunity, cleanses and detoxifies. Aloe helps fight fatigue and helps ensure normal intestinal function and normal skin, hair and nails. Aloe Vera also helps maintain normal blood sugar levels and has a beneficial effect on the menstrual cycle.
Although Aloe Vera leaves commonly grow throughout Southeast Asia, buying a quality product with this herb at an affordable price can be a challenge. For example, https://yoursherbs.com/iherb-in-singapore/ offers Aloe Vera products – Aloe Vera Gels, vegetarian capsules, soothing gels, shampoos and lotions – at significantly lower prices than brick-and-mortar pharmacies. All products can be ordered online with delivery anywhere. In addition, you can use the discount coupon for some of the iHerb best products available at https://yoursherbs.com/best-products-on-iherb/ and shop at a reduced price or get free shipping.
Aloe Vera and other most popular herbs in Chinese medicine
- Aloe Vera is currently one of the most popular medicinal plants. This herb is excellent for our health and was even known to the ancient Chinese, Indians and Greeks. Not only is it a source of energy and a mood enhancer, but it also provides our bodies with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that help to boost immunity.
- Ginkgo Biloba has a beneficial effect on blood circulation in the brain and other peripheral parts of the body (limbs – hands and feet). It increases the blood supply even to the more remote parts of our body. This ensures a more abundant access of nutrients to the tissues and the possibility of flushing out harmful substances.
- Turmeric is recognized as a very beneficial antioxidant. In capsules, it is often combined not only with piperine, but also resveratrol and quercetin, which are other great natural agents. They are a booster in protecting against the action of free radicals in the body, thus preventively protecting the strength of our immunity.
- Galagan fights inflammation, supports male fertility, acts against bacteria – staphylococcus or salmonella, is a great antioxidant. Chinese medicine uses Galagan root to soothe the stomach, for diarrhea and vomiting.
- Ginseng helps to improve blood circulation or deepen sleep. Ginseng acts as an antioxidant, thus helping to fight the harmful effects of stress. It also improves sexual function in both men and women and supports our immunity. It improves mental function, improves short and long-term memory, and increases concentration and attention.