“Donuts,” Art Exhibit runs through July 13
- As the title suggests, the exhibit features works by various artists highlighting or using the donut as a design element. This exhibit celebrates the donut and will feature a variety of art mediums inspired by the sweet pastry including paintings, photography, sculpture and more.
- Gallery hours are Mon-Fri, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Free
- City Hall First Floor Gallery, 23920 Valencia Blvd., Valencia
- For more info: email@example.com or call (661) 250-3779.
SCAA ‘Summer Breeze’ Artist Reception – Exhibit runs through Aug. 26.
- Stop by to see the Santa Clarita Artists Association’s new exhibit, “Summer Breeze.” Meet the artists and enjoy refreshments and music.
- Reception, Friday, July 6, 6-9 p.m. Gallery hours call (661) 313-5216. Free
- Where: Santa Clarita Artists Association Gallery 22508 6th Street, Newhall
- For more info: firstname.lastname@example.org
‘Putting on Power’ Artist Reception – Exhibit runs through Sept. 24.
- The City of Santa Clarita invites you to a reception for “Putting on Power” – a showcase of Native American Masks at the Old Town Newhall Library. Meet some of the artists and enjoy light appetizers and live music.
- Reception, Wednesday, July 11, 6-8 p.m. Library hours: Mon-Thu, 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. Fri 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Sat 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Sun 1-5 p.m. Free
- Old Town Newhall Library, 24500 Main Street, Newhall
- For more info: calendar.santa-clarita.com
‘A Moment in Time’ – Artist Reception – Exhibit runs through Nov. 14
- In this exhibit, various works will display “A Moment in Time” expressed through the ancient art medium of encaustic – a hot wax painting method. Unlike other painting media, encaustic begins its journey from a molten phase to solid. At the reception, meet the artists featured in the exhibition while enjoying live music and light appetizers.
- Reception, Wednesday, July 25, 6:30-8:30 p.m. Gallery hours, Mon-Fri, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Free
- Santa Clarita City Hall First Floor Gallery, 23920 Valencia Blvd., Valencia
- For more info: http://santaclaritaarts.com/2018/04/10/a-moment-in-time/
‘Scenic Captures in Photography’ Artist Reception – Exhibit runs through Aug. 10
- The City of Santa Clarita invites you to attend an artist reception for the photography exhibit featuring Ryan Coursey and Ron Pinkerton at The MAIN. Guests will enjoy light snacks, music and a chance to meet the photographers.
- Reception, Thursday, July 19, 7 p.m. Gallery hours Tue-Fri, 1-5 p.m. and during events. Free
- The MAIN, 24266 Main Street, Newhall
- For more info: http://atthemain.org/art-gallery/
Summer Art Festival at The Oaks Club of Valencia, Fri & Sat Aug. 10 & 11
- Twenty local artists will exhibit more than 100 pieces of art during the festival. Saturday evening 5-8 p.m. a free artists’ reception will be held featuring live entertainment, appetizers and desserts with a no-host bar.
- Friday, Aug. 10, 12 noon-6 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 11, 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. Free
- The Oaks Club, 26550 Heritage View Lane, Valencia
- For more info: For more information, contact Tony Barba, Event Co-Chair: (818) 968-6333.