Community

Seen Around the SCV

After the heavy rains a blue heron visits Saugus. “I spotted this bird out of my apartment on Oak Ridge Drive. I thought it looked

My Sister Linda

My sister is dying. Maybe too late, but I want to boast about her. I last saw her a few weeks ago and her face

Zonta’s Young Women in Public Affairs Award

Zonta’s Young Women in Public Affairs (YWPA) Award is presented to women who are pre-university or pre-college students (ages 16-19).  The program recognizes young women for their leadership

Veterans Center to be announced

Elliott Wolfe is a man who is driven to improve the lives of veterans here in the city of Santa Clarita, and beyond for that

Your Home Improvements

Dear Robert, I read your column regularly and often pick up information I can use in the future. I was sad when your column stopped

Greetings from America

An orange cloud appears on the horizon A new way of life has begun Corporate America where I live Soul and spirit now go unsung

Loudmouth Louie

He’s Loudmouth Louie And he has no remorse He disturbs every player Out on the course. He just booms and bellows His volume’s absurd Like

Dear Signal Staff members,

Santa Clarita’s chapter of Project Linus, a nonprofit organization dedicated to making handmade blankets for critically ill and traumatized children, has just reached six thousand