Community

MSOE Announces Dean’s List and Honors List

The following student received academic honors from Milwaukee School of Engineering for the 2016-17 Winter Quarter: Michael Dougherty, Santa Clarita, Dean’s List with High Honors,

Anthony P. Alba

Mutual Army Service Discussing Anthony P. Alba’s military story was amazingly familiar since he and I served in the same infantry division at the same

Santa Clarita Arts and The MAIN

“Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen,” ~ Leonardo da Vinci    Since

Delta Kappa Gamma’s Spring Festival

Delta Kappa Gamma International held their annual Spring Festival at Knollwood Country Club on Saturday, March 11.  There were about 200 educators and guests from

Mr. Automatic

His putting never changes It’s a routine that is down pat It doesn’t matter where he is Or where the cup is at. He’s a

George R. Keene

George R. Keene was born April 21, 1923 at his family’s home in Highland Park, a suburb of Los Angeles, California. George is the youngest

First-Person Narrative stories sought

Signal Multimedia is inviting the public to contribute personalized inspiring, heartfelt stories or photos for the weekly Our Community section. We’re looking for human-interest stories

Tennis for Life

The Santa Clarita Valley has been my home for over 16 years, providing me with multiple opportunities to play tennis, my favorite sport. I love