I am working on my Communication Merit Badge for the Boy Scouts of America.
My name is Zack Travers and I would like to send you a letter with a couple of reasons why we should look at expanding the Santa Clarita Skate Park.
I use the skate park a lot and there are several levels of skaters using the park. I think that if we expanded the park for different levels of skaters it would do the following:
• Make the park safer for all users.
• Increase the use of the park
• Encourage people to use more safety pads
• The beginners could use smaller ramps and jumps and they could increase in size with your skill level
• Allow families to use the parks without a bunch of big kids around
• Maybe install a picnic area around the skate park for families to use
These are just a couple of ideas and I appreciate your time.