Faith and Religion

santa clarita valley faith and religion, scv faith and religion, santa clarita faith and religion, faith and religion in santa clarita, local santa clarita faith and religion, santa clarita faith and religion stories, santa clarita faith and religion

Veronica Bornn signs copies of her autobiographical book “I Found Love” for supporters and passersby at the local Barnes & Noble in Valencia on Saturday. The book explores Bornn’s story told from a first person point of view as she recalls how her life as an immigrant was shaped and molded by her mother into the woman she is today. 041324 Katherine Quezada/The Signal

Photos: I Found Love book signing

Local author Veronica Bornn had a book signing event at Barnes & Noble located in Valencia. She signed copied of her book titled “I Found Love: My Journey of Hope, Perseverance, and Finding True Love.” The autobiographical book, first published in 2020, tells the story of Bornn, “an immigrant whose life was shaped and molded by her mother into the

Photo courtesy of Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church

OLPH’s annual BBQ returns this weekend

Our Lady of Perpetual Help’s annual barbecue is returning this weekend.  OLPH is a Catholic church located in Newhall offering love, prayer and hope, according

Press release

First Presbyterian to celebrate 131 years

News release  Members, families and friends of First Presbyterian Church of Newhall are celebrating the church’s 131st birthday starting around 10:30 a.m. June 5 at