Five local firms and a Pasadena company that is moving to Santa Clarita have been named to the 2016 Inc. 5000 list, which recognizes the private companies in the U.S. that have had the highest percentages of growth in annual revenue over a three-year period, 2012 to 2015.
The 2016 Inc. 5000 firms include:
- 1402: Scorpion Internet Marketing, 272 percent growth, $73 million
- 1656: KRG Technologies, 226 percent growth, $53 million
- 2635: AMG & Associates, 134 percent growth, $39 million
- 2882: Dazadi, 120 percent growth, $16.1 million
- 3091: Landscape Development, 110 percent growth, $45.2 million
- 4270: MTS Healthcare, 63 percent growth, $6.3 million revenue.
Med Tech Solutions (MTS) has an office in Valencia and is slated to move its Pasadena operation to Valencia by the end of this year.
Scorpion Internet Marketing, with headquarters in Valencia, has been named to the Inc. 5000 list six years in a row.
The company’s Valencia headquarters are split among six different office suites in two buildings, but plans are in the works to construct a new building that will house the company under one roof. The target date for completion of the building is the end of 2017 and the location of will be near the Sunkist Building and Magic Mountain.
Kylie Patterson, director of public relations at Scorpion, says the company’s ongoing success is due to its client focus.
“Our people make the difference,” says Patterson. “They are intimately involved in the campaigns and really want to see our clients succeed.”
Building contractor AMG & Associates representative Susan Chapman notes that the company has been named numerous times to the Inc. 5000 list.