Blood Donation Opportunities
Because emergency situations are unpredictable, the American Red Cross needs regular donations to help ensure that blood products are available for patients at a moment’s notice. You can help ensure a sufficient supply for accident victims and others with serious medical conditions by reminding the public that the Red Cross consistently needs donations.
The Red Cross depends on blood donor heroes across the nation to collect enough blood to meet the needs of patients at approximately 2,600 hospitals nationwide. Donors of all blood types, especially type O, are needed to help those rely on blood products. Make an appointment to become a hero to patients in need by downloading the free Red Cross Blood Donor App, visiting redcrossblood.org or calling 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767).
Upcoming blood donation opportunities:
- 5/15/2018: 6:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., Boys and Girls Club of Santa Clarita Valley, 24909 Newhall Avenue
- 5/20/2018: 8 a.m. – 2 p.m., Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church, 23233 Lyons Ave
- 5/12/2018: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., Santa Clarita Old West Masonic Lodge, 19310 Avenue of the Oaks
- 5/16/2018: 2 p.m. – 7 p.m., Santa Clarita Old West Masonic Lodge, 19310 Avenue of the Oaks
- 5/23/2018: 2 p.m. – 7 p.m., Santa Clarita Old West Masonic Lodge, 19310 Avenue of the Oaks
- 5/10/2018: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m., Keller Williams, 25124 Springfield Ct, Suite 100
- 5/24/2018: 12 p.m. – 6 p.m., Ice Station, 27745 N Smyth Drive