Community Stories

scv community stories, santa clarita valley community stories, scv community, santa clarita community stories, community stories in santa clarita, local santa clarita community stories, santa clarita community news, santa clarita community

Ask the Motor Cop | Pull over for emergency vehicle on other side of divider?

Question: Jerry, my name is Steve, and I am not sure what I am actually supposed to do when I am driving on a road with a raised center divider and I see an emergency vehicle with lights and siren coming in the opposite direction. Am I required to stop?  — Steve  Answer: Thank you, Steve, for that important question,

Press release

VITA to offer free tax preparation services

News release  The Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program at College of the Canyons will be offering free tax preparation services to individuals who made less than

College briefs

College Briefs for Feb. 1

3 local residents named to dean’s list at California State University, Stanislaus  Stanislaus State congratulates more than 3,000 students who were named to the spring

Portrait of Kelly Seidenkranz. Habeba Mostafa/ The Signal

A glistening example of hope 

Wearing a Lakers jersey on Sunday that was given to her by her cardiologist, Dr. James Lee, and kidney transplant doctor, Dr. Jeffrey Veale, medical